• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I'd be interested to see the gym leaders and trainer sprites to go along with the fakemon.
Any updates as of late?

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Anyone else notice that Crushark looks a lot like Jimbei from One Piece? I have no choice now but to nickname mine Jimbei. Everything in this pokedex makes me so happy. I'm pretty much drooling rainbows right now I'm so stoked.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Awesome game man this is beast, best Fakemon sprites i have ever seen, Crushark looks like the Fishman Shichibukai (Warlord) from One Piece.

Years
I just had an idea... since there is a whole new dex in this game and we won't know the TM/HM compatibilty of every pokemon... is there a way for the game to show you what member of your team can learn what TM/HM? you know, like RPGs (i'm thinking of final fantasy) that show your characters list aside the menu so that when you scroll through your inventary it highlights those who are abble to use/equippable with each item/armor/weapon. I would be a nice touch to reduce dependence on the web you're releasing with all the information (guessing you didn't change your mind about the web). Just an idea though... i'd love to make my contribution to this project!

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
Is what the battle system is that of Black and White or not because I think it is really good and the game would be even better now with

( Sorry if there are mistakes I'm French be indulgent)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Is what the battle system is that of Black and White or not because I think it is really good and the game would be even better now with

( Sorry if there are mistakes I'm French be indulgent)

I'm pretty sure they scripted their own battling system.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ok thanks for the answer. Even if its not B/W systeme the game is still very nice
The game is actually better without the BW battling system. The animated sprites were good, but they backfired with over-pixelated sprites and unnecessary low quality...
Still, you never know what Mercury has in mind, or help-14 for that matter.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Yeah, I'd say that I would slightly prefer the animated sprites since the animated sprites give more dimension to the battle sprites, even though the animated pixellation is quite messy; however, the amount of work it would take to create all of the animated sprites is definitely not worth the slight preference unless you have as many spriters as GameFreak.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned in past pages, but will there be new moves in this game?

It would be nice to see some new signature moves for the starters and some of the legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Am I alone in saying that this has to be the most interesting and exciting looking Pokedex I have ever seen?
None of the past Pokemon games apart from maybe the leaked Ruby/Sapphire Pokedex images got me this excited.
Well done.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Created a profile on this site JUST for this.

I stumbled on this by pure chance, and by god, this is the most impressive indie work I have ever seen.

I am going to be following this project VERY closely, can't wait to see the finished result!

Mercury, Help-14, you guys are rockstars.

I'll spread the word about this project to as many people as I can, this is fantastic.

Please keep up the great work!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
The game looks absolutely amazing im glad to see it hasnt been discontinued from when i first found out about it a year or two ago. The fakemon and screen shots look beautiful :) All in all fantastic job :D

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Wow, everything looks great, I can not wait to download it, hopefully have it soon I want to try it, hehe.
My huge congratulations for the work, sprites, maps, everything is excellent.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
This game is going to be amazing. What still needs to be done on this game?
Has a new release date been planned? Sorry if I'm being persistant.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
THAT KITKIN! i nearly had a heart attack from squee. there hasn't been a pokemon that cute made since gen 2's pichu. Yet another game to add to my radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back