• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that's strange.....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Okay, so what do you think is the strangest poke, not sprite but just , pretty much, what it is.... Mine's Yanmega and Tangrowth. Freaky pokemon FTW. And Mr. Mime. (Mimes scare me :( )

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
For me it's Nosepass and its evolution, Probopass. Why does Probopasss have a beard!?!?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
When I first saw Girafarig... "WTFLOL" sums it up well enough.
It's a cool Pokemon though, one of my favourites, just that face stares with that weird smile 24/7... xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Magnemite, Magneton, Kecleon, Palkia, Arceus, Darkrai, Giratina, Shedinja, and Jynx.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I dont mind nosepass, but I hate Probopass (why couldn't they have a different pokemon nstead of him, like maybe a Farfetch'd baby or evo :))

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nosepass and Probopass are the most wierd pokemon ever.
Its got a big nose and probopass has a beard...lol

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
Wow, I think you guys are forgetting Dunsparce...Like, what is that thing? It says it's suppose to be a land snake Pokemon, but it looks nothing like a snake lol. When I first saw it I thought it was a Grub Pokemon or something. It doesn't even have an evolved form!

Back