• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RM2K3] Pokemon Jade Version

What Style Of Tilesets Would You Like Me To Use In Pokemon Jade Version?

• Diamond And Pearl / HeartGold And SoulSilver

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • FireRed And LeafGreen/ Ruby And Sapphire

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
[ STORY ]
On the day of your 14th birthday your told that will be allowed to pick 1 of 3 Pokemon from Prof.Luke who lives in the same town as you. As you get there their is no left. As prof.Luke tells you there is more of the starter Pokemon but there not been caught yet and they just live in his garden. As then gives you a Pokemon and tells you that they won't be that hard to catch. ( You Catch one in the garden). You then leave your home town to begin on your Pokemon journey whilest collecting Gym badges along the way. But while your on your journey you get stuck in a fight for power between 2 ancient organisations called '' Team '' and '' Team '' who both plan to take over the Region. ( I'm Not Gonna Tell You How Yet ).

[ FEATURES ]
  1. New Region To Explore ( Name Will Be Announced Soon )
  2. New Pokemon/ New Fakemon
  3. No More Elite 4 ( Will Be Replaced With The Champions League )
  4. New Sprites
  5. New Heros ( Yes Their Will Be A Custom Name You Can Make.)
  6. New Custom Tiles
  7. No More Bike ( Will Be Replaced With A Scooter )
  8. Poke'eSlider ( Mini Computer Thing )
  9. More Choices in the Game.
  10. And Many More
[ Characters ]
The Male Hero: Jayden 14Yrs Old And He Reallys Loves Pokemon And Has Always Wanted One.

The Female Hero: 14Yrs Old And Is Really Good Friends With Jayden And She Is Fasinated With Pokemon.

The Professor: Professor.Luke ??Yrs Old He Is The Friendly Pokemon Professor From WindWood Town.

Your Rival: Kye 12Yrs Old He Is Very Competitive And Finds Jayden/ As A Real Challenge As A Rival And He Doesn't Like To Lose.

[ ScreenShots ]
All ScreenShots Are In The Attachments.

[The Pokemon Jade Team ]
Development Leader: YELL0W ( I'm Also A All Rounder )
Development Co-Leader: Vacant
Fakemon Designer / Creator: Vacant
Custom TileSet Creator / Designer: Vacant
Mapper: Vacant
Banner Maker: Vacant
Custom Sound Maker: Vacant
Beta Tester: Vacant
All Rounder: Vacant
Plotter: Vacant
Idea Giver: Vacant
Custom Spriter: Vacant
Demo: None Yet
If You Would Like To Apply For A Place On The Team Please Post In The Thread Asking Or Pm Me Asap. Thank You :)

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I will help with:
-Fakemon Sprites and their backsprites
-Storyline.
The region could be named:
-Amaru?
-Sigho?
-Sihn?
-Jemm(Like Gem)?
-Ejaday?

Bards Sword

La Resistance!
Years
Well...your plot is completely unoriginal. Its the stereotypical boy gets pokemon stops evil Team from destroying the world and becomes champion device with no different innovations. Its very one dimensional. Of course, your plot may not be your main selling point, but its almost identical to RBY. Try to think a little...outside the box.

Another note: The Ipoke has been thought of so many times now. Its no longer original.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2010
I can only help with ideas:
a fakemon:
how about one thats part ice and part fire but if you give it a fire stone it turns into a complete fire and vise-versa? I can do the sprite ...maybe...

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Thanks Darkpokeball
They all look great :D

And I'm Using them in the Pokemon CBS I've made which is halfway done I'll post some screenies soon

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
How will you make the battle system? What will you do about the fact you can only use 8-Bit graphics? What do you, YELLOW, bring to the project, aside from an overdone plot and unoriginal innovations? These are all important questions that probably need answering before a thread gets made. As for the game, I wish you good luck, because you'll definitely need it.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I Understand This Is Your First Game But That Dosn't Mean It Has To Be A Bad Game.

Your Story Has No Originality I'm Afraid. You Should Make A Plot Around What Intrest's You (eg. Corrupt Goverernments, Ancient Civilisations, Evil Corporations etc.).

Pokemon Jade Is Probably The Single Most Common Name For A Hack Or A Fangame. If You Want A Similar Gemstone To Jade, What About Jasper?

And Finally Stop Putting Capitals In Front Of Everything. It's Really Annoying And I Don't Know How You Can Type Like This.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Is this a joke? Seriously... Is this a freaking joke?

How this thing got past the mods is beyond me, it just barely meets the forum requirements and it's obvious that you've spent little to no time developing this project. The battle system is ugly as all hell, and that is all that you have. Your story is incomprehensible garbage, and your features are vague at best. All in all this thread should not have been approved.

I'm still hoping that this is a big joke on us by Neo and Avatar. :\

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Hey guys its been awhile sorry for not posting lately i've come back with a screen just for now i'll be posting more tomorrow. Why not post them all now? Cause im watching state of origin well tell me what you think of the screen and the tiles are temperate im making better ones at the moment. :)

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Why Doesn't Anyone post in my thread? Or Wants To Help?
Is It Because I'm Making It With Rm2k3 Or Is It Something Else But Please Someone Tell Me Why Or Will I Have To Everthing Myself And Make This Game All By Myself Because I Seriously Want To Know.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
The information you've put forth is scarce, and a low quality at that. From what I see, what you've done is make a simple, unappealing story, add a bunch of features that are also unappealing(None are notably original or anything like it), and you've asked for help with almost everything. People don't flock and join projects that are a much lower quality than average. That's why no one is posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back