• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xhainingx's trade thread

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
hey im interested in a female DW eevee with a timid/modest nature

i can trade a DW vaporeon, DW politoed for it

i'll do that, gonna need some time to get the nature though, and i'd like the politoad to be female

edit: got her, ready when you are

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Do ya have the event Japanese Zoroark that knows Snarl?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Hey,
Do you have a Swift Swim(Dream world)Poliwag?I can give you a Drought Vulpix with the egg move Hypnosis.If so,PM me.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I need 2 moon stones, please check my thread for breedable Pokemon that I can attach items too that you might want, I'll give you 2 for 2 moon stones.

Last edited:

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
Years
Hello. :D I will trade you a Gyarados, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and an Umbreon for an Emolga, Rufflet, Elektross, Gigalith, and an Archen. :)

Thanks in advance. :P

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
I need 2 moon stones, please check my thread for breedable Pokemon that I can attach items too that you might want, I'll give you 2 for 2 moon stones.

can i have turtwig and chimchar holding dusk and fire stones?

Hello. :D I will trade you a Gyarados, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and an Umbreon for an Emolga, Rufflet, Elektross, Gigalith, and an Archen. :)

Thanks in advance. :P

I can do everything but the elektross cause i don't have any thunder stones (though cazzler does it seems^) and the gigalith will be a boldore cause it evolves when traded.

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
Years
I can do everything but the elektross cause i don't have any thunder stones (though cazzler does it seems^) and the gigalith will be a boldore cause it evolves when traded.

Okay sounds like a plan then. :P I'll be on around 10 or 11 PM central time.

Back