• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Continent Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Asia - 7
Africa - 0
North America - 14
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 47

iPhones are awesome. And how did your brother and grandma getting upgrades stop you from getting an Android?
without an upgrade it cost over 100 to get an android and iphones are a rip off of android im glade their being sued by google

Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 15
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 51

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
South African wireless community networks are wireless networks that allow members to talk, send messages, share files and play games independent of the commercial landline and mobile telephone networks. Most of them use WiFi technology and many are wireless mesh networks. A wireless community network may connect to the public switched telephone network and/or the Internet.

Check YOUR facts, this is freaking fake.

I was talking about ALL of Africa, not just South Africa, so 100% invalid. Besides, Africa DOESN'T HAVE FREAKING INTERNET. The only possibility about someone posting here from Africa is that they had went to a different Continent to post it. Oh, and Future Lawyer? That is just plain crazy, since you would likely have no experience of being a Lawyer so your side of your argument is extremely fake. Public Switched Telephone Network? NOBODY CARES, that doesn't even contribute to this argument at all. You wouldn't expect a person from Africa to be using Internet at all. Sure, they MAY have a Computer, but that isn't enough to gain access Internet. You need Broadband. If you object to this, I will point out MORE information.

Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 14
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 52

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Asia - 3
Africa - 0
North America - 7
South America - 0
Australia - 3
Europe - 41
not any more BTW south Africa has internet and advance techonlogy

Asia - 3
Africa - 0
North America - 7
South America - 0
Australia - 3
Europe - 43

@Rodriguez: No they don't... Please make sure of your facts.
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 16
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 52
that sounds misleading an those arab countries have wifi too (i dont know how good it is)
#lawyered

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 16
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 52
that sounds misleading an those arab countries have wifi too (i dont know how good it is)
#lawyered

Objection! Arabia is not South America! Besides, Africans wouldn't even KNOW about Pokecommunity! So your argument is invalid and misleading.

#Ace Attornied

Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 16
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 53

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 17
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 53
no arab countries are in Africa and every Continent has wifi note it's in 1997
globe16b.gif

#thecounselrests

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 17
South America - 0
Australia - 6
Europe - 53
no arab countries are in Africa and every Continent has wifi note it's in 1997
globe16b.gif

#thecounselrests

Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 20
South America - 0
Australia - 7
Europe - 53
when your stubborn (me) everything worth arguing

That didn't answer anything. Besides, that was 1997, that was 15 FREAKING YEARS AGO. It would have changed by now. Besides, you have to BUY Broadband/Internet, PLUS you have to buy a computer, PLUS most parts of Africa is poor, PLUS most regions of Africa don't have banks. It's unlikely that you're going to manage Internet anyway (Which you won't). SO TAKE THAT!

#TheAttorneyStrikesAgain

Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 20
South America - 0
Australia - 7
Europe - 54

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 21
South America - 0
Australia - 7
Europe - 55

Still doesn't prove useful because one of the African Countries have no Internet at all. Plus most of Africa has little Internet users so your argument is very invalid. But anyway, like I said, they would need to buy Broadband, and a Computer. Also you wouldn't expect any of them to know about Pokecommunity.

#AttorneygetspromotedtoAceAttorney

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Asia - 11
Africa - 0
North America - 22
South America - 0
Australia - 7
Europe - 55
in south africa 3-7 million people are using the internet so need less to saythey have everything else all i needed to prove was with out a reasonable doubt africa had wifi which i proved
#rulinginfavorofthedefense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back