• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Question Very Important READ!

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
ok so i just downloaded RM2K3 and it looks great! but i have one problem, when i put down terrain and stuff its from a game that looks like final fantasy or something like that. how do i get pokemon stuff so i can make a game? i downloaded a chipset and tried to import it but it didnt work. can some1 help me? TY!

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
i have posted it there but nobody has responded. and i did press it and it says it couldnt be opened and its in .png form

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
i downloaded a chipset from here in the resources thread and i dont know how to downsize it to 256 sooooooooo

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
yeah click "save as" then under the name there will be a slot saying PNG, press the scroll thing and look for 256 bitmat!!

you'll have 2 do that for all...(unless they already are!)

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
well once i download it i press open and it takes me to winzip and i cant save as in winzip

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
to the w.e. folder you want that paticular thing in, or a seperate folder since your going to be importing them. It doesn't matter where you extract it.

I'm also going to have to report this. This should be in the help and request section not the game development. Ask questions there. Post games here. Good luck.

"Reports"

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
alright i got it to a file and i got it so i can see the image on the maker app. but when i click it it says invalid image size! how do i make it smaller?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
export a map from rm2k3, then find out the size of it by goin to atributes, then remember those numbers, make sure all chipsets are that size, i 4get wut the size is bcause i use RMXP..............

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
i dont get it, can some1 tell me how to resize the image and to what size so it can fit

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
sorry for double post but i really ned an answer! GRRRRRRRR!

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
i just told u, if u dont understand that, search g00g13 or 4 non-l33t people google..........And if u have no idea wut ur doin, why r u even tryin to make a game, learn first then make game...sorry to be mean but you should really just search first.......... ;)

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
i dont even know what to search for so.....be quiet. lol

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
um how bout.............How to resize chipsets for RM2K3 or what size are RM2K3 chipsets.............god r u stoopid? j/k :P

Back