• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Hehe, all you have to do is.... *throws fridge-full-of food on Dakota.. that squashes him* Bad catch dude. Use Mitsurugi Style to cut your way out now. =P

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
You want food aye? I've rented out a pizza shop all day Sunday, so I'm gonna stuff my face full, and bring home an extra 20 pizzas or so XD.
You can have a couple, for the heck of it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Um... I want some pizza. Hehe, you'll get fat Quill. GET READY TO BE UNFATTENED WHEEEEE!!! *pokes evil un-fattening machine made by Dakota during World War 5*

John Denver

Banned
Years
March 24 - 26...it's quite a ways a way...PERfect to make my mitsurugi costume totally pimp...

if you go to AD, you'll recognize me. I'll be the one surrounded by fine ladays...aka, crunk hoez

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Dakota said:
March 24 - 26...it's quite a ways a way...PERfect to make my mitsurugi costume totally pimp...

if you go to AD, you'll recognize me. I'll be the one surrounded by fine ladays...aka, crunk hoez

Wouldn't it be funny if Paul got all of the girls and you got thrown into a dumpster?

John Denver

Banned
Years
But seriously now...everyone keeps calling me some sort of womanizer online, which I aint. I aint like that, I aint a womanizer. I never want to be called a womanizer.

I'm a pimp, get it right.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
Years
*returns to contribute to the active-ness of the clubbie*

Don't give up on me just because I forget to post here more often than not. XD

Dakota said:
snap! We'll wear matching rings and look pimptastic!

You two go ahead and do that. Boo-yizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back