• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dr.Latios's Egg Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
Years
OK, SOrry I got away for a REALLY LONG while. Every one, take your eggs that you requested for.

Oh, and thanks for keeping this thread alive. :)

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
Dr, Latios`s Egg adoption

hi i am poke champion steven can please have a legandary and mystery egg thanks if you can

EDIT by FG: pokechampionsteven, do not double post. If you have something to add to your post, use the "Edit" button instead. Please read the rules before posting again. You have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
I like those Pokemon that came out of those eggs I've gotten a while back. Thanks Dr. Latios! And if I can, could I now have a flight egg and a night egg please?

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
Years
Everyone, take your eggs that you requested for. And thepokenater, do not bypass the charictar limit with (message too short). It is spaming which is against the rules.

thanks Opal Pikachu. Everyone take your egg that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back