• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FrostBite

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Updates: Mew and Mewtwo have been tied together by evolution, They both have genders and can breed. There are no longer ANY genderless pokemon in the game. ALL have been given genders. Tyrogue has been given a moveset to learn of his own before he evolves. The game is now almost 5% done.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I won't be giving meaningless updates about the pokemon present any more, but I think it is worth mentioning that the mapping is almost 10% done for the whole game, and the pre-scripting is nearly 2% done. A playable teaser should be released in a matter of months, so those looking for a beta to play around with don't have much longer to wait.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I think there's something wrong with my computer.
All I can view are three maps.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You need four screenshots in your first post or your thread will be closed. Maps don't count.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Oh, so my computer isn't broken, okay. The reason that I thought it was broken (I should stop exaggerating) is because everyone else was saying things looked good, but all I saw were 3 maps.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Oh dear. I'd forgotten the four screenshots rule when I removed the outdated ones. I'll remedy that. The last thing I want is for this hack to close down for a technicality like that!

Back