• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
I'm ABGamer, real name Alfie, got into pokemon when I was 5 and was playing yellow (I'm 15 btw), instantly became hooked and moved onto the other games such as Gold, Fire Red and Emerald.

Took a little break from pokemon and came back when Platinum had come out, amazed with how they had added even more pokemon I decided I would try to catch them all and make my dream team (still ain't complete :().

Years
Getting into Pokemon when you were 5 is quite a long time ago! :O I got into it when I was 8... am 21 now. Time sure flies, huh? Welcome to PC!

But awww, you'll get your dream team soon, I promise! Just have to keep going and not give up. Out of curiosity, what is your dream team exactly? Most Pokemon aren't too hard to get so it shouldn't take very long to accomplish your goal. My dream team includes no flying-type Pokemon... which means it'll be hard to use it ingame since I won't be able to fly anywhere without depositing a team member. :( You should catch up with the games! They're sooo good, especially Black 2 and White 2! Post around the game-based sections for your favorite generations too, we look forward to having more people there.

Yellow was such a superb game though, aieee. Love it! Do you have a favorite game or type, by any chance? You might find a club over at the Pokemon Clubs section for your favorite type/Pokemon line, so that's another suggestion I'll drop off. Since the forum's so big, there's a whole bunch to do. n~n Utilize everything we have and have fun. Don't be like me, I was such a shy person for such a long while. Get posting!

Enjoy your stay here!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Welcome AB Gamer!Gotta catch em' all!I have my Dream Team in my Black 2:
Pikachu,Serperior,Emboar,Samurott,Zekrom(and Reshiram cos' I got Black 1),and Kyurem!What's your Dream Team? If the pokemon you want is impossible to catch\get,You should talk to the others in here,and see if they can trade it to you!
Good luck!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there ABgamer, Welcome to PC. You started Pokemon at a young age too? I was 6 when I get into Pokemon when I first saw the anime. Then I got my first game, Pokemon Red and was hooked soon after. Now as Pokemon X and Y approach, I'm 20 going on 21 and still playing.

Yeah making a dream team can be a good goal, I pretty much can make mine in Black 2 , but I still got lots to go. Just wondering myself too , what yours is? Mine is most of my favorite Pokemon and a lot of them are available in Black 2. I hope you can complete yours soon. With the all the new Wi-Fi and wireless features on the new games making that dream team is easier than before. The Trade Corner is a good place to go to help you with that dream team!

Hope you enjoy it here and have fun. If you want to chat feel free to send me a VM (or visitor's message) me! Also if you have any questions you can always ask any moderator and they'll help you out. See you around!

Years
Hi Alfie, welcome to PC! Nice name you have btw.

I started Pokemon at a young age too, I was 7 when I first got into the series but I never played any of the games until Ruby & Sapphire. I was a massive noob back when I first played Ruby because my team lacked type diversity and I didn't know how to use moves effectively. My team-building has changed since then and alongside Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald I played all the main 4th and 5th Generation games. I plan on getting X and Y when they come out.

Making the ultimate dream team can always be hard when there's so many Pokemon to choose from but you'll eventually find it. I'm currently enjoying Black 2 and I have a pretty decent team on that game. AWsquared showed you the Trade Corner section if you want to trade Pokemon with fellow PC members to help complete your Pokedex. I also recommend checking out the various sections based on the Pokemon games, there's at least one covering every generation, and also the spinoffs so definitely check them out.

I hope you stick around here, and if you need anything feel free to ask me or a moderator! See you around, Alfie!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Hey there Alfie, welcome to PC!
You like catching all the pokemon right?
Well then I recommend you to catch them all after you finish the whole game. :D
Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me!

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
When it comes to my dream team, I usually get most of it done and then something pops up, like my brothers friend restarting my game when I'm not at home or I lose the game cartridge and when found has a new game data started by my brother, nether the less I've always managed to get most of the pokemon for my team.

my dream team is Bisharp, Gallade, Ludicolo, Rotom (Frost), Flygon and Chandelure

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey Alfie, welcome to PC!

I'll share my story: I first fell in love with Pokemon when I started watching the anime in the early 2000's. However, I didn't play any of the games until Sapphire, and then I began to build my collection of Pokemon games.

Anyways, building a dream team is always a good thing to do, but I'm surprised to see no legendaries on your list!

If you have any questions, feel free to talk to a mod, they are only to happy to help!

Back to the topic, welcome to Pc, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back