• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

It always annoyed me recently when I tried to re-watch the video only to be told it was "banned in my country".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
To Feel Alive - IAMEVE

Currently just listening to this song a lot because it's so beautiful and the first time I listened to the song it gave my chills with just how much it fits a character from the movie soundtrack its in. Too bad that the movies of said series don't give the books much justice because the books were amazing while the movies are just lacking overall. Good, but lacking. Still this song is probably one of the very few things they did really well ahhhh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Burn It to the Ground - Nickelback.

So far, I've listened to this song for about eight times today. Couple of years ago, this used to be the opening theme of one of my favorite wrestling shows. A lot of people didn't like it, but I absolutely loved it. This song was very energetic, and it always got your heart pumping. In my opinion, this song fit the show quite perfectly. It kind of sucks that they had to change it, though. ):

TY

I had a remix of this song and i wondered how the original would sound like, and its pretty sweet too <3

TY

My god i love Ellie Goulding's voice so much <3

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
The Killers - The Way It Was
Latest favorite song because it reminds me of my love life which is completely sadness and loneliness.

Evanescence - Wake Me Up Inside
I usually play this song whenever I make a action scene in my stories.

Last edited:

TY

For all the EDM lovers, this song is definetly worth listening to, its so sweet~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back