• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Prestigious Platinum

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
are the galatic grunts's teams edited lke magama and aquas in expert emreald

blue

gucci
Years
are the galatic grunts's teams edited lke magama and aquas in expert emreald

Yeah, all the grunts have been edited to higher levels and with more suitable Pokemon as oppose to Bronzor, Stunky, Glameow & Zubat. Their Pokemon mainly focus around Dark/Psychic/Poison types but still has a diverse mixture.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
is it possible to fix the bug where you encouter the same pokemon on route 204 cuz i dont whant this to kepe on happenig

blue

gucci
Years
is it possible to fix the bug where you encouter the same pokemon on route 204 cuz i dont whant this to kepe on happenig

I know what you're talking about but unfortunately I can't right now, the upper tier once you go through the cave is fine though, that's edited.. it's just the lower area that is uneditable.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
What level is Machoke supposed to evolve? Mine is level 45 and I don't see it in the general changes document.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
this hack is amazing!! I've only started, and I'm having a ton of fun. One thing i noticed in the (maybe) hour i've played: chimchar learns thief at level 15, but he evolves at level 14, and monferno learns mach punch at 14. I'm not worried, because i also have turtwig, but was that supposed to happen?

blue

gucci
Years
this hack is amazing!! I've only started, and I'm having a ton of fun. One thing i noticed in the (maybe) hour i've played: chimchar learns thief at level 15, but he evolves at level 14, and monferno learns mach punch at 14. I'm not worried, because i also have turtwig, but was that supposed to happen?

I assumed Chimchar evolved at level 16 which is probably me getting confused with Charmander so thanks for pointing that out, but yeah it's intended to learn Thief at Level 15 as there are several items that you can "Thief" from Pokemon such as Evolutionary Stones, Lucky Eggs etc. Also, I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
lol Pure Power Kingler, Levitate Starmie? new metagame incoming. (Why u no give magnemite levitate? IT FLOATS TOO)

(esp. kingler, it now has attack stats higher than that of Deoxys-A, a legendary with the highest Atk stat in the game. Cant fathom a seacrab having more attack power than a powerful forme-shifting alien lifeform)

jokes aside, great to see a flurry of new hacks coming from u

Last edited:

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
Years
You know, I literally just spent the last week editing all the trainers in Platinum to give myself a challenge when playing it, as I have already played every D/P/PT hack on here.
I finished playing the platinum I had edited myself, but it was rather boring as I already knew all the teams of every person
I figured I'd come back to this section and download Bloody Platinum or another one of those that I already played, but came across this thread
I am insanely excited to play this

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
I don't know if its the rom, the emulator or the emu set up but I started the game and I passed the first gym. So I took a lil break and when I came back and started the game it showed a blue message after the giratina intro. It says A communication error has occurred and saying if I was in a union room I will be returned there (I did not go to a union room) and then it says In other cases you ewill be returned to wherever you last saved it says to Press A but when I press A the screen turns white and nothing happens after that :( any help? Im using No$Zoomer Btw

Last edited:

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I love this hack so much+___+ohmygosh+__+ I finally caught a torchic and squirtle+__+Yay! You're brilliant! Thank you so much for creating this hack+__+

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
Years
so I'm at the 5th gym
it's an awesome hack so far, I haven't had any problems with it except one (kind of)

it's no big deal, but I figured I'd just post it here nonetheless
I have an Altaria, it's at level 41 now
But ever since I evolved it from Swablu, it's been learning really weird moves on level up, and it's every level
Example:
At level 36 iirc, it tried to learn frenzy plant
at level 37, it tried to learn mud shot
At level 39, it tried to learn low kick
and just now, at level 42, it tried to learn signal beam, 4 times in a row
It tried to learn it, I said keep new moves, then repeat 4x times, which was weird
I just opened the rom in PPRE and checked Altaria's moves, and everything is normal in there, so it's pretty weird

Anyway, like I said, great hack
Just figured I'd let you know

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
A level 28 fully evolved Pokemon that knows nothing but late game moves right after the 2nd gym? That's not balance, that's just outright telling people "grind or lose." no amount of strategy can get past that unless you grind, which sucks -_- I hate when games force you to grind

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
or just simply solo the game with only 1 or 2 pokemon. I find thats the best way to get through all of suicune's hack without having to over grind or cheat for rare candies.

Plus there are some changes made to certain pokemon that makes them completely overpowered now. see my previous post here above...

Back