• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Trainer are you most like?

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Ummm... don't laugh, but I think I'm kinda like Falkner teh cute gym leader. ^^;;; I just HATE when people critisize Dark Pokemon... Grrrr....

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Umm... well, uhhhhh... a... I dunno, most are lame to me... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....... I'm definetely NOT a cooltrainer cus I'm not cool. I'm not a gym leader cus I'm not smart.. I guess I'm a fudged up trainer.. : P

bkitt4

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 6, 2003
im most likely.....kinda like ash heeeeee

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
Years
I think, I`m like Picnicker Liz. When I see someone with nice posts or someone with cool sig/avatar, I wanna meet him closer. Also, I think, I`m like Jasmine (from game) too; so shy!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
me...? um... are there any ice/water type pokemon trainers that doesn't involve swimming or skiing (i can't do both in real life...)?

don't think Pryce is very fitting... i'm old but not to that extent. Glacia is the wrong gender, and i'm no jester like Wallace... hmm...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I think that I'm a rolled-into-one trainer. x_x;

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
A weird hybrid of a collector and a battle girl. Almost a super nerd, but the collector seems more like the geek not-so-smart type. In rby I was a Pokemaniac (a guy in rock tunnel said he liked to draw Pokemon all day).

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Uhh...

I think I'd be most like a Lass, because... I'm a girl. :knockedou
But let's see... To be more specific, as for a real character in Pok?mon, I think I'd be most like May. ^_^

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
Me? Let's see.... well, I'm not like any normal trainer I can think of, the only one I can find that's even close to my personality is the main character, the hero, if you will. Don't know why, but I'm like that ;)

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
People said that I feel and look like Sabrina @_@||||
Maybe because I had long hair when I was young.

Back