• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
I think I'll restart my Emerald version over. I have a new idea for my team I wanna try.

I've started out, and the road is way too bumpy in the back of the moving van. Speaking of which. Why do I have to ride back here anyway? I mean that dresser looks like it could fall over on me any moment.

By the way I'm a girl named Rini.

We finally arrive and my ditzy mother is already there. How she arrived I have no clue. Must have been more comfortable then my way of traveling. Then she has the nerve to act over happy to see me after what I've been through. O.o

Rinismom.png

No, not really mom. I just almost got killed by by the lot of our furnature. So no. Why would I be tired? lol

IdiotMom.png

At least I got my own room in the process. Wait.... didn't I have a room before? Oh who cares, I'll put my stuff up and go explore.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
HI EVERYONE! Boy am I glad I returned to the Hoenn, well I just sweeped Team Magma out of their secret base, and now it seems they are gone with the stolen submarine, urg they are starting to get out of control and some has just gotta stop them...but while at their secret base I ended up catching a JOLLY NATURED ELECTRODE, talk about lucky huh? Well I also came out of their with three of five of my pokemon being lv. 42 which is great training that I just got finished with. Now I think I will head over to Mosdeep City where I can get my next gym badge, but first I need to get a little bit more training finished up with first...annd come to think of it, I think I will call back the old Prof. Oak for my Sceptile back...I think it is time we finished what we started, and knowing how great Sceptile and I work together, I'm sure it'll be a massive powerhouse on my team now especially since he is built on so much speed for a lv. 45 pokemon...

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
I followed my crazy mother into the house where a couple of the movers pokemon were carrying some huge boxes around. Odd.... but useful I guess. As long as they don't break any of my things. Vigoroth I believe they were.

One of them was actually watching our tv too. I couldn't held but walk over and poke it to see what kind of reaction I would get. Boy did I ever get a reaction or what?

Poke.png

Talk about being in a bad mood. Oh well I'll jst head on up to my room as my mother suggested. She told me something about resitting my clock. I just changed the batteries in the darn thing last week. I bet mom took them again. -___-; Oh well I'll take a nap then go downstairs to see what's up.

Nap.png

I didn't get too much sleep as it turns out as my mom began shouting for me to come downstairs. Something about the tv. Don't tell me one of the movers pokemon broke it?! When I got downstairs mom grabbed my hand and dragged me to the tv...... which was thankfully not broken.

Ouch..... did you have to grip my hand so hard.

Dadontv.png

Ohhh Dad's on tv? Did he get caught drinking in public again again? I tried to kid, but mom just gave me an evil look. We turned to look back at the tv again.

MissedDad.png

Shoot and I wanted to see if he was having a bad hair day too. Mom then tells me that I should go next door to introduce myself. What a pain. Not like I have anything better to do right. Ohhh.... I wonder if the next door neighbors kid is cute? Mom did say he was a guy right?

Eh.... well he had better be. And he had also better be cute. ^__^

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
Years
Long couple of days. 12/19/08

Dear diary,
Me and Ivysaur have been struggling with Green lately. But while training Ivysaur He evolved! So now I have a Venusaur! I went into S.S Anne With that ticket Bill gave me. When I almost go upstairs to see the captain and get my HM,Green comes out! He goes all He caught 40 kinds yet he only had 5 in his party. So I took out his Wimpy bird easy,That dumb Kadabra used a Disable on My Tackle! But I knocked him out with a quick Razor Leaf. After Crushing his team I got HM Cut. I tottaly Owned Lt.Surge but Struggled with his Pikachu. After Leaving to That town I got through that cave without even using Flash,I got through that wierd tower and got to Celadon Mansion. Right now I'm going to sleep. Well Anyway. Night!

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
As soon as I made it next door to my immense surprise I was immediately welcomed in by an overly cheerful woman. Seems they're not shy around these parts.

MeetingRivalsmom.png

Then to my surprise and utter disbelief she told me right away to go upstairs. She doesn't know me from well..... any complete stranger you meet on the streets. I don't know whether to feel touched or insulted she thinks I'm no threat.

Brendonsupstairs.png

Instead of arguing with the woman I simply replied, "Yes Ms. Birch." This house was similar to my own so it was pretty easy to navigate to the boys room. Turns out his room is similar to mine as well, and he even has a gamecube too. Though his is blue, where mine is orange.

Wait.... I can't believe the guy just left a pokeball in the middle of the floor like that. Who'd just leave a pokeball lying around like that? Hmmm.... maybe he's in the bathroom. Can't hurt to take a look at it.

How embarsing, he walked in while I was bent over inspecting the pokeball. At least he doesn't seem to be mad. Ah, he's cute. I knew it. And he knows my name.

Cutie.png

Wow he even offered to catch a pokemon for me, how nice. I wonder if he's single. Wait I don't even know his name. Get a grip girl and ask him. Hehe, I'm so shy. But I finally worked up the nerve and asked him.

Brendon.png

Brendon. A name I knew I'd remember. He claimed he had a lot to do for his father though and quickly shooed me out of his room. I then decided to continue exploring the rest of the small town. There are very few houses her and the only person my age is that kid Brendon. As I strolled back home, a young girl called out. I walked over to see what was up.

ScaryPokemon.png

Scary pokemon she says. The only pokemon I could think of as being scary are Exploud and Daddy's Slaking. Just then there's a shout from further out and of course I just had to go investagate. It's..... well it looks like Brendon's father Professor Birch being chased by a Zigzagoon. It almost seems funny, but I guess I won't regret helping.... a little.

Zigzagoon.png

The bag is partitally open, and I found three pokeballs sprawled out on the ground. I had no clue what so ever what they contained. Hopefully something that would pawn the Zigzagoon. Which should I choos is the question that boggles my mind. And I get the feeling that this choice will affect me for a long time to come.

WhichshouldIchoose.png

(Which do you guys think I should choose this time. Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip. I like all three. But it should fit in with the Delcatty and Aggron I plan to have on my final team. lol)

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
In Emerald, I took my Granbull through the Pokemon League with an Experience Share on him. He grew a few levels (now 47), and is warming up to me. Not good, since he knows Frustration. Time to feed him some Energy Roots..

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Okay now squirtle has strong companions! I caught a Nidoran male! Rash nature he is awesome right along squirtle they are the powerhouses on my team. My Nidoran is so diverse and my Squirtle is awesome in defense! I also caught a Mankey with a Quirky nature and taught him mega punch and mega kick and he's the upcoming rookie! He's a special pokemon since you can't get mega punch and mega kick in sinnoh! :D I also caught a Jigglypuff cause it's so darn cute but i'm not going to use her because I also caught a Clefairy! Which I will evolve with my moon stone just as soon as I get her lv to where I want it! I caught a weedle too. I forgot that I have to train her cause I don't have a beedrill! lol Anyway we plowed through Brock, Misty, and Gary. Nidoran handles bulbasaur with ease. Right now I'm training my guys. Here they are currently.

Squirtle lv 25 Naughty Nature

Water Gun
Bite
Bubble
Rapid Spin

Nidoran lv 24 Rash nature

Water Pulse
Peck
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Mankey lv 19 Quirky Nature

Fury Swipes
Mega Kick
Low Kick
Mega Punch

Clefairy lv 12 Naive Nature

Pound
Growl
Encore
Sing

My poor weedle lol lv 5 Bashful Nature

Poison Sting
String Shot

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
Years
Yay! Ivysaur Evolved! Basicly I whipped everyone up to GIOVANNI. I had trouble finding that darned elevator. But yeah. I KNOCKED HIM OUT. Im on my way to Lavendar town on my way to Koga :)

As soon as I made it next door to my immense surprise I was immediately welcomed in by an overly cheerful woman. Seems they're not shy around these parts.

MeetingRivalsmom.png

Then to my surprise and utter disbelief she told me right away to go upstairs. She doesn't know me from well..... any complete stranger you meet on the streets. I don't know whether to feel touched or insulted she thinks I'm no threat.

Brendonsupstairs.png

Instead of arguing with the woman I simply replied, "Yes Ms. Birch." This house was similar to my own so it was pretty easy to navigate to the boys room. Turns out his room is similar to mine as well, and he even has a gamecube too. Though his is blue, where mine is orange.

Wait.... I can't believe the guy just left a pokeball in the middle of the floor like that. Who'd just leave a pokeball lying around like that? Hmmm.... maybe he's in the bathroom. Can't hurt to take a look at it.

How embarsing, he walked in while I was bent over inspecting the pokeball. At least he doesn't seem to be mad. Ah, he's cute. I knew it. And he knows my name.

Cutie.png

Wow he even offered to catch a pokemon for me, how nice. I wonder if he's single. Wait I don't even know his name. Get a grip girl and ask him. Hehe, I'm so shy. But I finally worked up the nerve and asked him.

Brendon.png

Brendon. A name I knew I'd remember. He claimed he had a lot to do for his father though and quickly shooed me out of his room. I then decided to continue exploring the rest of the small town. There are very few houses her and the only person my age is that kid Brendon. As I strolled back home, a young girl called out. I walked over to see what was up.

ScaryPokemon.png

Scary pokemon she says. The only pokemon I could think of as being scary are Exploud and Daddy's Slaking. Just then there's a shout from further out and of course I just had to go investagate. It's..... well it looks like Brendon's father Professor Birch being chased by a Zigzagoon. It almost seems funny, but I guess I won't regret helping.... a little.

Zigzagoon.png

The bag is partitally open, and I found three pokeballs sprawled out on the ground. I had no clue what so ever what they contained. Hopefully something that would pawn the Zigzagoon. Which should I choos is the question that boggles my mind. And I get the feeling that this choice will affect me for a long time to come.

WhichshouldIchoose.png

(Which do you guys think I should choose this time. Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip. I like all three. But it should fit in with the Delcatty and Aggron I plan to have on my final team. lol)

Im real sorry for double post. but Choose mUDKIP :D

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
First steps of a journey...
Starting out in Littleroot Town, I explored the town's landscape, I visited my neighbour's house, to find a rival instead, whilst leaving, I heard the calls of distress, rushing towards it, I saw Professor Birch being chased by a wild Zigzagoon, looking around for any object which could help, I saw the Prof.'s bag, I swiped a pokeball, containing Mudkip, upon the defeat of Zigzagoon, the Professor invited me to his lab as a form of thanks. In the lab, he explained his research to me, I felt a passion in my blood, a new hope. I left the lab, to venture north, as the Prof had asked me to, to meet his child & gather knowledge of the basics of being a pokemon trainer, I met his son, Brendan, ten minutes later, I returned to the lab, with a victory to my name, I was my father's daughter, the Professor then granted me a pokedex, a handheld machine to help me gain further knowledge of pokemon, setting out on my adventure will be a difficult one, but I know, I can do it...

I'll keep doing all my posts like this lol

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well, after an imense day yesterday I finished up quite a lot...First off, I finally ventured off to Mossdeep city, and upon reaching there I started to train immediately. Then after a few levels up I decided it was time to battle the 7th gym, Easily taking them out with Swampert and Absol with combined power!!! Then, wanting to move a long quickly I decided to go search for that evil disaster of team magma!!! When I finally reached base floor, I saw the immense and mysterious shaded pokemon...that's when Maxie came into battle me, well I took care of him easily with absol, manectric, and swampert. Finally, when we arrived outside it was scorching hot, thanks to Maxie's plan being backfired...well I quickly made my way to Sootopolis so I can help out Steven before the Hoenn was ruined. Well when meeting up with Groudon again, I had the chance of having a GREAT battle with him, but yet the capture was mine...lol...finally I decided no time too waste, it was my time to get my 8th gym badge...well, with no surprise Beautifly, Manectric and Absol handled that quite easily...

With no more time to waste I made my way to the Elite four, after a long travel through the tiring Victory Road. Now I challenged the Elite but got really stuck against the Ice Elite...and after losing harshly to her powerful Glalie I decided it was time to recruit some old friends...So I brought it from the Kanto my Flareon, Azumarill, and Metagross...Well that made things a lot easier wiping out the Elite with my pokemon...HOORAY! and that's when I came down to Steven with an easy win with only 3 of my pokemon fainting at the end...

Thanks to my great team:
Azumarill
Flareon
Metagross
Swellow
Absol
Manectric

With my three great pokemon Swampert, Beautifly resting back in Prof. Oak's farm...

Oh and I beat the game with a record time of 21:47!!! Now I think I need to tie up some loose ends here in the Hoenn, and then head off to the Kanto to capture a new pokemon and then head back to the Sinnoh!!! I'll keep you posted with my final few days in the Hoenn...

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
Heys Guys I Restarted MY Pokemon Sapphire And Decided To Write Everything That Happens Into one of my spare journals so im gunna write what im written so far

Hi I'm Nat, I moved to Littleroot Town in Hoenn From Pallet Town In Kanto
Eversince I Was 6 I was watching Ash Ketchum battling on TV but now I'm ten i want to go on a pokemon Journey. So me being me i Decide to ride with the furniture in the removal truck and here i am write now writing this.... Looks like weve came to a stop thats enough until later......

Ok my Dads A Gymleader In Petalburg City(the reasons we moved) and he was telling me about when he started his journey he chose a Slakoth. But me only reading about pokemon ive never actually seen one except on tv documentries.
So i left the removal truck and Mum came out syaing hi hun how was the ride with all our furniture and she drags me inside. Inside there were these huge pokemon called machoke putting all the kitchen and living room furniture down. Mum starts saying how wonderful the movers pokemon are and how convinient they are cleaning up after themselves so after that mum starts nagging me to set my clock for 4pm so eventually go upstairs and do it. Then as I'm coming downstairs she starts nagging me to turn on the TV because apparently dad is on so i ran infront of the TV and it turns out we just missed him. After That mum starts nagigng me AGAIN to go see the neighbours whos friends with dad and is a pokemon professor. so i go over to see and it turns out the prof wasnt there but his wife was so his wife greeted me and asked if i wanted to go say hello to there daughter whos 12:) me thinking im a Romeo i go up and say hello baby! Then <Whack> I got blindsided by a flying snorlax doll(actual size and weight).

After Waking up from being knocked out this girls helps me up and says omg im so sorry are you ok. I start smiling and say yeah im fine thanks and she goes im May i help me dad catch pokemon and i go im Nat.. then she goes oh no i've gotta run to go help my dad ill catch ya later so i say cya and leave her house and see a little kid panacking....

i go up to him and ask whats wrong and he goes the profs getting attacked by a pokemon i can hear it but i cant go up there because i dont have a pokemon so me being me i go up there to see whats what and then... the prof jumps out of a bush with a poochyena hanging off his butt im stood there amazed to see a real pokemon then the prof goes you there in my bag theres some pokeballs choose one and help me please!

Thats all ive written so far but stay tuned as i will have more soon:)

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
( Guess I'll use Mudkip then. :) Last time I played it through with Treecko. This is probably the last time I'll use pictures too. I'm pretty sure people don't like it when I put them up and it probably deverts from what I'm saying. lol )

After some thought I grabbed the pokeball on the far right. I hope I made the right choice. The Zigzagoon stopped in it's chase to see what I was doing and that's when I threw the pokeball and out popped..... a strange blue thing I found out from the Professor was called a Mudkip. After the little guy was released he charged bravely into battle.

IchooseMudkip.png

After asking the Professor about Mudkip's attacks, I ordered a tackle which the little guy did with a happy "kip!" sound. Aww.... he is so cute. I remember thinking. The first couple of attacks missed, then I told him to growl, which he did and the Zigzagoon paused slightly. That was enough time for me to have Mudkip finish it off with a few more tackles.

The Zigzagoon ran away in defeat and I pulled the Mudkip back into his pikaball. Professor Birch looked releaved, so I felt a little better. He was clearly greatful. I'd probably make a great trainer.

ThanksfromBirch.png

He then invited me to his lab later, which I accepted. I wonder what he wants. Oh, maybe he'll treat me to lunch as thanks. :) I grabbed an apple from my house and walked next door munching on the treat.

Justlikedaddy.png

Wow did he ever seem impressed with me or what. I even got a complement. But that's not the biggest surprise. He told me I could keep Mudkip. I happily picked up the little kipper who squirted me in the face. Hmmm...... I think I'll call him Splash.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Congrats Quick! I'm glad to hear you accomplished it! I so didn't know you had a flareon in Kanto that was a surprise! Okay I have a lot to update on. Well I went on the SS. Anne to get some valuable training in. Squirtle, Nido (nidoram male), and Pinky (mankey) ran through the whole SS Anne. We didn't miss one person we beat them all. I don't use potions because I'm saving my money for something so I just go heal at the PC when I'm through. After all of that useful training, I took on my rival and blew him out of the water as usual. Then I decided it was time to get my next gym badge. So we headed for Lt. Surge! We stomped on his first two pokemon like it wasn't nothing but Raichu gave us a hand....he ended up taking out my Mankey and ended up seriously hurting Nido......I couldn't put squirtle in because.....yeah I didn't want my turtle to get shell shocked lol So in a last ditch effort, I put diglett in and hit raichu with a magnitue 9! OH YEAH! we cleared Raichu! :D I got my next badge and headed towards Lavender town. Once I got there, I didn't stay long I headed straight for Celadon city! This is where it gets interesting :D The reason I had been saving my money so well is because I got Squirtle Ice beam! :D After I did that, I went to go get my eevee! I ended up getting a timid female! and since I was only missing one eeveelution, I got that one cause it fit. So now I have a jolteon finally that's timid so timid + jolteon = speed demon :D So I taught her shock wave so she could have an electric attack and then we went to the Celadon city gym. To let Squirtle bask in his ice beam I let him take on the gym alone and boy did he make me proud! He swept every pokemon in the gym except Erika's Vileplume. Squirtle got her down to red and I think it paraylzed squirtle, then it healed with a hyper or super potion i can't remember but squirtle hit her with another ice beam and cirtical hit :D So we took off with the rainbow badge and headed back to Lavender town. I decided to let Voltaria (volt for short, and yes I'm talking about my jolteon :D) to get some training in but not before I run into a familiar face. It was Gary. Man is he aggravating taunting me about my pokemon being alive so at least he can make them faint. Why would you joke about something like that where people go pay respects to their lost pokemon? Well I took my anger out on him and quickly fainted his pokemon I even let squirtle fight Ivysaur and it was no contest. He got mad telling me that he took it easy on me and that he caught a cubone but he couldn't find it's mother. So I travel to the top of the tower but not before I run into the Marowak. I weakened it quickly but I couldn't capture it. Boy was I pissed. So I put it to rest and rescued the old man and he gave me the pokeflute. YAY! Time to go Snorlax hunting but not before I take a trip to Saffron City. I went into the gym where the Karate masters are and let Volt go on her rampage in there lol After I defeated all of them the master let me pick from two pokemon so we welcomed Hitmonchan to the team! I started thinking to myself. I have a lot of unique pokemon I'm so proud of you guys! So our next target was Silph co. I'll update you guys when I finish terrorizing that building! :D

Squirtle lv 41

Water gun
Ice beam
bite
Skull bash

Volt (Jolteon) lv 38

Shock wave
Pin Missile
Double Kick
Quick Attack

Hitmonchan lv 25 Sassy Nature

Comet Punch
Agility
Pursuit
Mach Punch

Nido lv 33

Water Pulse
Peck
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Pinky lv 29

Brick Break
Mega Kick
Low Kick
Mega Punch

Diglett lv 23

Cut
Magnitude
Dig
Fury Swipes

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
Heys Guys I Restarted MY Pokemon Sapphire And Decided To Write Everything That Happens Into one of my spare journals so im gunna write what im written so far

Hi I'm Nat, I moved to Littleroot Town in Hoenn From Pallet Town In Kanto
Eversince I Was 6 I was watching Ash Ketchum battling on TV but now I'm ten i want to go on a pokemon Journey. So me being me i Decide to ride with the furniture in the removal truck and here i am write now writing this.... Looks like weve came to a stop thats enough until later......

Ok my Dads A Gymleader In Petalburg City(the reasons we moved) and he was telling me about when he started his journey he chose a Slakoth. But me only reading about pokemon ive never actually seen one except on tv documentries.
So i left the removal truck and Mum came out syaing hi hun how was the ride with all our furniture and she drags me inside. Inside there were these huge pokemon called machoke putting all the kitchen and living room furniture down. Mum starts saying how wonderful the movers pokemon are and how convinient they are cleaning up after themselves so after that mum starts nagging me to set my clock for 4pm so eventually go upstairs and do it. Then as I'm coming downstairs she starts nagging me to turn on the TV because apparently dad is on so i ran infront of the TV and it turns out we just missed him. After That mum starts nagigng me AGAIN to go see the neighbours whos friends with dad and is a pokemon professor. so i go over to see and it turns out the prof wasnt there but his wife was so his wife greeted me and asked if i wanted to go say hello to there daughter whos 12:) me thinking im a Romeo i go up and say hello baby! Then <Whack> I got blindsided by a flying snorlax doll(actual size and weight).

After Waking up from being knocked out this girls helps me up and says omg im so sorry are you ok. I start smiling and say yeah im fine thanks and she goes im May i help me dad catch pokemon and i go im Nat.. then she goes oh no i've gotta run to go help my dad ill catch ya later so i say cya and leave her house and see a little kid panacking....

i go up to him and ask whats wrong and he goes the profs getting attacked by a pokemon i can hear it but i cant go up there because i dont have a pokemon so me being me i go up there to see whats what and then... the prof jumps out of a bush with a poochyena hanging off his butt im stood there amazed to see a real pokemon then the prof goes you there in my bag theres some pokeballs choose one and help me please!

Thats all ive written so far but stay tuned as i will have more soon:)
Nice Goin Treecko-kt

Ok starting from where i left off

I ran over to his bag and picked the far left pokeball and just tossed it toward the poochyena. as they shape Turned into a Treecko it sprinted toward the poochyena and started using pound on the poochyena. After 2 Pounds the poochyena fleed and the prof took the pokeball off me and returned treecko back to its ball and told took me to his lab. He explained what happened and thanked me for helping him and in dire graditude he gave the the treecko i had used earlier! Then we introduced ourselves and he asked me to battle his daughter just above oldale town. So i set for the route above Oldale town beating alot of pokemon on the way. By the time i got to May Treecko was level 10 and treecko 2hko Torchic. May said we should go back to the lab so back we went.

When we got back to see the prof he gave me a pokedex and may gave me 5 pokeballs. So i started to leave the town to head out on my journey and my mum came out and suffocated me and gave me a box of running shoes then she started saying oh be careful and dont forget to see your dad. So then i finally set out to go see my dad. Running to Oldale town the dude that was blocking a exit there wasnt there anymore so i went through there hoping it would take me to petalburg city. on they way i faced tough trainers and caught a lotad when i got to petalburg city it started getting dark so i went to the pokecenter for the night.

Waking up to a beautiful morning with Taillows chirping i thought i go see dad at the gym. He was amazed i had my own pokemon and then a stranger walked in called Wally and i had to help him ctach his first pokemon... so we went to the route and he caught a Ralts! and he thanked me and my dad and went off somewhere. Me and dad started talking and dad said i wasnt good enough to face him yet and i should face him when i have 4 gym badges so after that i left for Rustbror so i could get my first Badge!

Thats the second part stay tuned for the 3rd part soon

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
Traveler's Log, Entry 1. April 12th:

I can't believe Mom got me to start writing this... jeez, it's not even like I'm really traveling or anything, just moving to Hoenn. I think she just wanted me to keep a freaking diary...

Anyway, I'm riding in the back of the moving truck, so my writing might be a bit messy... wait, what am I writing? No one's going to be seeing this.

So, I guess that's really all I have to say. I'd better move... that box looks like it's about to fall...

Elusive

]]~~~[[
Years
Summary so far:

-> Beat Brock
-> Got through Mt. Moon
-> Beat Gary at Cerulean
-> Trained team to lv18
-> Currently training to Lv21 or Lv22 to beat Misty.

Team:

Charmeleon Lv18
Pidgeotto Lv18
Pikachu Lv18
Nidorino Lv18
Geodude Lv18
Magikarp Lv16

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Well I decided to take on the Silph co building with the bandits from team rocket in it. I decided to build up volt and squirtle and nido just a little. Mainly squirtle and Volt took on the building though. So we are just trying to battle everyone we could and we come across Gary yet again. I'm like dude, do you even have a life? he's like he was waiting for me and talking trash about team rocket slowing me down. So Volt takes out all of his pokemon until we get to his venasaur. Then she paralyzed him and I called her back and sent squirtle. He couldn't attack squirtle because the paralysis got to him! Squirtle hits him with ice beam and nearly faints him but he hangs on. He hits squirtle with a razor leaf and leaf him with 2 hp. I told squirtle to hang in there and he hits venasaur with another Ice beam and yeah we shut Gary up once again. He mentioned something important before he left though. That I was ready to take on the Team Rocket boss. Before I did though, The boy that was in the room with us thanked me for saving him and gave me a Female Lapras with a Hasty nature! AWESOMENESS! Another rare pokemon that I don't have. After that I healed squirtle where the kind but scared lady in the silph co building. She was hanging out near the beds and she kept telling me to keep on going and not to give up. So I made it to Giovanni and we battled it out! I put Volt up to bat but I was thinking crap...he's a master of earth.....He sends out Nidorino. I say Ah we can take him! We KO him with one hit and then he calls out his nidoqueen. Volt Shock waves her and doesn't do much damage at all. She poison's Volt then I switch her out with squirtle. Squirtle hits her with 2 Ice beams and she's out of there but not before he gets poisoned. So now he calls out his Kangaskhan. Aw crap give me a break. I just fought tons of your goons. Well Squirle hits her with like 4 ice beams and a bite and finally takes her out. Next is Ryhorn. We easily take him out with an ice beam and we win! YAY! The president of Silph co. Thanks me by giving me a Master Ball. Hehehehe Raikou I'm coming for you! :D So I go heal my pokemon at the PC then I go take on Sabrina. I just literally warped around her whole gym, beat her followers and jump from panel to panel with no strategy until I get there lol Finally I get to her and she really is cute. I thought she would look scary the way people said that she was weird but she was hawt but that wasn't about do distract me! So I put Volt up to bat once again and let her clear all of Sabrina's pokemon until I got to her Alakazam. She was beaten badly by the pokemon she had plowed though and she just couldn't hack it anymore so I let her rest after she was fainted and I put squirtle up to bat. He easily took Ala out with a bite. HAHAHA! Who's the new owner of a Marshbadge? I think we all know! So I go to the PC to get Lapras out and I was like....where should I go next? I look at my trainer card and I was shocked! O_________O I..............Skipped a gym! WTF? That has never happened to me. I forgot to go to Fuchsia City! Wow I'm so proud of my pokemon they are so awesome! Since they skipped that gym I'll let Mankey, Nido, Lapras, and Hitmonchan get some playing time! So before I go there, I'll train those four and let Volt and Squirtle rest they have been working extra hard for me. Until next time you guys!

Squirtle lv 44

Water Gun
Bite
Ice Beam
Skull Bask

Volt lv 44

Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Double Kick
Quick Attack

Nido lv 34

Water Pulse
Peck
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Mankey lv 30

Brick Break
Mega Kick
Low Kick
Mega Punch

Hitmonchan lv 25

Comet Punch
Agility
Pursuit
Mach Punch

Lapras lv 25 Hasty Nature

Mist
Body Slam
Confuse Ray
Perish Song

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
While Going Through Petalburd Woods i was beating loads of of bugs and trainers. Then.. Dead smack in middle of a forest was a man in a suit he was looking around for something than come up to me and said have you seen any Shroomish i really love those lil guys... before i could answer a man jumped out of the bush wearing a sailors suit and started yelling at the man in the suit sayin i was going to ambush you but you dawdled off to here so now im gunna take your papers and he sent out a vicious poocheyna so i sent out lotad and lotad beat the poochyena down a size. After that it turned out the man in the sailor suit was from team aqua a criminal organisation sworn enemies of team magma the hero organisation. The aqua dude said something about papers in Rustboro and ran off then the suit guy gave me a great ball out of gratitude than a look appeared on his face as if he was going to die and he ran off yelling oh no this is a disaster! After all the comotion i head toward Rustboro and catching a Cascoon on the way. When I Got to Rustboro my team was weary and tired and i thought they deserved a rest. I took my pokemon to the pokemon center and nurse joy said for a lvl 7 Cascoon lvl 12 Lotad and a lvl 13 Treecko there all really strong. I thanked Nurse Joy and Headed out to Rustboro Gym.

Thats all for the 3rd part stay tuned for part 4

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Okay well I've been traveling around and around in the Hownn region trying to firgure out my next move...so I think I shall migrate all my major pokemon from Ruby and FR to my Home in the Sinnoh...that way I know they are altogether...So that should take me a few days since I 'm only allowed to migrate 6 a day...oh well, and I am still planning on going to Pacifiglog to complete some unfinished business...lol...but my jounrey never ends, that's all I know so far...

Well as I close up my jounrey in the Hoenn all I am doing is nowmigrating all my great pokemon I adventured with in the Kanto and Hoenn into the Sinnoh Region...and from there we'll see what happens next...

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
ok while grinding my butt of to lvl 16 i decided to pc my lotad and catch a skitty after about 30 mins of searching i caught 1 and lvled is too lvl 12 b4 facing roxanne
whipped roxanne and got my first badge and helped the dude get devon goods back from the aqua grunt and saved peeko went to dewford to delivr steves letter than went to slateport to deliver the goods beat aqua and headed towards mauville beating may and grabbing myself a bike and platning berries like mad 159 wepear berries!!!!
now im gridning all my pokes to lvl 22 so i can face brawly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back