• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
We can give that a try! : )

Alright sooo;
I put in a female Happiny - my ign is Cherry and my game is set to "New Zealand".

Hope that'll do!
Some one must have gotten it, it wasn't there but we can try again if you like or I can trade it to a friend to trade you that is on when I am not?

Can we trade tommorow?Want me to put something on Gts as well?
It depends, where are you from?

Years
Hm, no - it's still there!
But I'm not too surprised - GTS never seems to work very well. : ( I've tried doing trades like this before.. sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

I'll just try to stay up late tonight - maybe I'm lucky and I'll catch you. : )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hm, no - it's still there!
But I'm not too surprised - GTS never seems to work very well. : ( I've tried doing trades like this before.. sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

I'll just try to stay up late tonight - maybe I'm lucky and I'll catch you. : )

Well I can look again if you like but I see you on now what to just meet in the room?

Jay just tell me what you put in and tell me the gender, level, and your in game name.

Years
Gen 5 - a Black 2. At least I believe your thread said it is on your 2nd white game (which is also the FC I added - now i have doubts because I don't see you. ><')

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Gen 5 - a Black 2. At least I believe your thread said it is on your 2nd white game (which is also the FC I added - now i have doubts because I don't see you. ><')

It told me your fc was wrong, that's why I asked I am not in there yet.
Got it coming in now, I pt it in wrong, my bad.

Years
That's strange. @_@ I just compared the FC again and it's correct. I used it on a trade with someone not long ago.
Any ideas? 3: and sorry for the trouble

edit:

Oh, okay - coming back in then : )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's strange. @_@ I just compared the FC again and it's correct. I used it on a trade with someone not long ago.
Any ideas? 3: and sorry for the trouble

edit:

Oh, okay - coming back in then : )

Sorry about the confusion, I put in 27 instead of 72 on one of them. Also are you using a... nvm. Now I know you not using a 3ds.

Years
Didn't know about that - then again I hardly ever use the wi-fi function so yea.. 3:
I did however read something about it having different settings for hackcheck whcih has stopped working for me for some reason.
And thank you for the offer!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am putting a Male Lvl 1 Eevee
Ingame name Jay.
Request Deoxys lvl 100

Ok headed there now to look for it for you, I'll let you know if I find it.

EDIT: Sorry the deoxys has the special ribbon and can't be traded over the GTS, we'll have to figure some thing else out.

EDIT Again: Ok as I typed this it was 4:27am for you and only 9:27pm for me so if you get up with in the next few hours we can trade over wi-fi.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Ok headed there now to look for it for you, I'll let you know if I find it.

EDIT: Sorry the deoxys has the special ribbon and can't be traded over the GTS, we'll have to figure some thing else out.

EDIT Again: Ok as I typed this it was 4:27am for you and only 9:27pm for me so if you get up with in the next few hours we can trade over wi-fi.

I am at school at that time do you have a deoxys that doesnt have a ribbon?I dont really care cause i only want him for a trophy.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am at school at that time do you have a deoxys that doesnt have a ribbon?I dont really care cause i only want him for a trophy.

I do, let me go to the GTS and see if that eevee is still in there for you.

EDIT: Ok it was still there but you were asking for a lv100 and mine was lv30 so I leveled it for you.

Last edited:
Back