• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
I'll be there as Hannan100 but, what is the timezone for the scheduled events?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
What's iSketch?
Can someone please explain the concept here?
The objective maybe?
PLEASE!

sigh
Well, as opposed to letting you go back to the first page, iSketch is online pictionary
it is Pokemon themed, so be ready. you guess until you are randomly chosen to draw.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
LOL HI JUST GOT INTERNET. >_>;

Starting the 5PM event just as soooon as I get the room up. See you guys there in a few minutes~

Cherrim

Years
We're still going, if anyone's interested.

Room rules have been changed to three words so there's more choice to draw from... maybe it'll be easier.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Ugggh its over already. ;o;

I can't believe Lightning out of all people got Cherrim out of all the Pokemon...
o_o seriously.

Cherrim

Years
Ugggh its over already. ;o;

I can't believe Lightning out of all people got Cherrim out of all the Pokemon...
o_o seriously.
My favourite part is how no one guessed at first. I assume you were all just sitting there waiting to see what ridiculous stretch I was making this time to be able to draw Cherrim with a word. XD

8) I was so happy.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
At first I thought "Oh she's doing this again". And then I decided it was worth a shot anyway to guess Cherrim. Got it first :p

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I was bored so I started to host a new one, if you guys don't mind.
Join if you want to!

Don't go into a game where a guy named "Pikafreak" is, he always kicks random people without even having a purpose, I think he's confused or something.. whatever!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back