• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Team Plasma

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Two sides of Plasma is good. I am all in for it. akuroma struck me as liek the main antagonist, with Ghetsis (if that old man appears again)

Maybe the Sgaes were pardoned, and they realized how bad Ghetsis was.

Peeta

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I'm glad they're back in it, they need more explaining especially with the Shadow Triad. I think we'll get to find out their origins and the sages specifically.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I do remember one of the sages in the first games saying he would like to see N rise up against Ghetsis, so, is the 2 faction idea is present (which it no doubt is) what if N appears to lead the reformed Plasma against the New Plasma, who would probs be led by Ghetsis in secret.....maybe?

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2015
N? Well he's not gone. Have you guys been to Serebii.net lately? There's pre-release pictures with N still present. Apparently the enemy this time is Team Plasma, so I'm not exactly sure how this story's gonna play out. But I still hope we get to see the characters from the first BW, and my favorites from DP. Like Lucas.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
N? Well he's not gone. Have you guys been to Serebii.net lately? There's pre-release pictures with N still present. Apparently the enemy this time is Team Plasma, so I'm not exactly sure how this story's gonna play out. But I still hope we get to see the characters from the first BW, and my favorites from DP. Like Lucas.
yeah i saw it, but that doesnt necessarily mean he will be in it.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I have a feeling that if you pick Black 2, Team Plasma will be lead by the Shadow Triad and have the new outfit. If you pick White 2, Team Plasma will be led by the Sages and have the old outfit. Black 2 could have one of the Admins being the Seviper Grunt and White 2 can have Concordia and Anthea?

Shadow Triad Plasma's goal can be awakening the Legendary Dragon to rule the world (Ghetsis last wish) and Sage Plasma's goal can be awakening the Legendary Dragon to punish those who enslave Pokemon?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
i love the idea of an old team plasma vs. new team plasma theme, but where would the player stand on this? i dont think it would work out as well as everybody thinks unless N asks the player to team up with him to take down the old one once and for all, but even that is farfetched, no pun intended, so i really don't know. but the idea is truly great.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Perhaps if they were to play the Magma vs. Aqua Dynamic from RS, the player could team up with the one that isn't trying to steal Pokemon. The "nice" team could help the player hold of the other plasma, or give you infomation on where they're going.
I would like though if there was one, but with two opposing sides, showing conflict of intrests within the organization.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
It would be cool if the creation Trio Appeared. After all, the Shadow Triad the Orbs couldn't have just been a means to get the player the orbs conveniently...right?

Bethanie

Sound Soldier
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
[SIZE="a"]Well, maybe N is good now but with the heroes. the sages are powerful (maybe) or will steal another pokemon. I dont know i cant wait to see em in anime tv

I don't think so...it seemed like he really didn't get the connection between humans and Pokemon. I saw something about him going to another region...I'm not quite sure if that's true.
[/SIZE]

Guy

just a guy
Years
I don't think so...it seemed like he really didn't get the connection between humans and Pokemon. I saw something about him going to another region...I'm not quite sure if that's true.
It's true, N did leave to another region at the end. However, when he returns in B2W2 (we all know he will), I don't think he's going to be on the side of Team Plasma. Ghetsis betrayed him, used him, and I don't think N is the type of person who's just going to forgive and forget that so easily, regardless of the time jump. I think N's going to be on his own with his own personal agenda.

What I find interesting about Team Plasma in B2W2 is that there are like two sides. The white uniform and the black uniform. Now unless their clothes are specific to each version, I'm betting that Team Plasma may be split into two teams. That's just my theory anyway. I also think it's possible Akuroma may be on the side of the Black Team Plasma going against the White Team Plasma's continuous plan from Black and White. Which, I assume the old Team Plasma would be lead by the Seven Sages and Ghetsis, who will reveal himself later near the end, or so my mind is telling me.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years

It's true, N did leave to another region at the end. However, when he returns in B2W2 (we all know he will), I don't think he's going to be on the side of Team Plasma. Ghetsis betrayed him, used him, and I don't think N is the type of person who's just going to forgive and forget that so easily, regardless of the time jump. I think N's going to be on his own with his own personal agenda.

What I find interesting about Team Plasma in B2W2 is that there are like two sides. The white uniform and the black uniform. Now unless their clothes are specific to each version, I'm betting that Team Plasma may be split into two teams. That's just my theory anyway. I also think it's possible Akuroma may be on the side of the Black Team Plasma going against the White Team Plasma's continuous plan from Black and White. Which, I assume the old Team Plasma would be lead by the Seven Sages and Ghetsis, who will reveal himself later near the end, or so my mind is telling me.
I could be wrong here, but at different parts of the game Akuroma helps the player, in the trailer, the player is battling the black uniformed team plasma, now I think that the white team plasma are the guys that want to get back at Ghetsis, which Akumora and the Seven Sages (maybe along with N) will be in charge of, and the black uniformed team plasma is the one that Ghetsis is in charge of.

Considering that the Seven Sages are out of jail in two years, its plausible to think that they are out on good behavior, thus learning your lesson, which you may see signs of if you bothered to find them in B/W.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^ That's what I was thinking, the sages seemed to have repented for their actions. Perhaps they will elaborate further on N's past from what they told us in BW.
Also it's possible Ghetsis might not appear at all...he could be a hidden, shadow antagonist all the way through...

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
^ That's what I was thinking, the sages seemed to have repented for their actions. Perhaps they will elaborate further on N's past from what they told us in BW.
Also it's possible Ghetsis might not appear at all...he could be a hidden, shadow antagonist all the way through...
if the Shadow Triad makes an appearance, i'm sure he will too, I don't think they will listen to anybody but Ghetsis himself.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Maybe Ghetsis died over the years and half of Team Plasma seek to achieve his unfinished goal, no matter what it would take. :B :x

blue

gucci
Years
Well if Team Plasma are returning then I'd expect Ghetsis to also return, he was a main character in the game and had such an important role in Team Plasma and to just cast him off would be kinda wrong IMO.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Well if Team Plasma are returning then I'd expect Ghetsis to also return, he was a main character in the game and had such an important role in Team Plasma and to just cast him off would be kinda wrong IMO.
as much as i agree with this, in GSC they did Neo Team Rocket without Giovanni

Years
True and don't forget that only 2 years passed. It's enough for a change in the region, characters, etc. but for a death? Ghetsis must've had some random stroke. Just how old was he anyways? Plus the Shadow Triad. What would happen to them once Ghetsis died? Well... the Shadow Triad did have specific orders not to contact their master... so...? They didn't know? As if. They probably stalked Ghetsis unless he himself died in some random woods then I doubt it if the Shadow Traid didn't know about his death.
Anyways, it seems to me that Ghetsis should have some random shocker secret and he should have this grand entrance just like in BW (well not the entrance but if they manage to pull that off...)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
True and don't forget that only 2 years passed. It's enough for a change in the region, characters, etc. but for a death? Ghetsis must've had some random stroke. Just how old was he anyways? Plus the Shadow Triad. What would happen to them once Ghetsis died? Well... the Shadow Triad did have specific orders not to contact their master... so...? They didn't know? As if. They probably stalked Ghetsis unless he himself died in some random woods then I doubt it if the Shadow Traid didn't know about his death.
Anyways, it seems to me that Ghetsis should have some random shocker secret and he should have this grand entrance just like in BW (well not the entrance but if they manage to pull that off...)
I don't particualy think he died, but went off to think of another plan, its possible he knew about Black/White Kuyrem all this time, which is why he didn't consider it a big deal when the player caught a dragon, he could still get Kuyrem

Back