• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Else Watched Every Episode Ever Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Aww :P Yeah, first two gen's were my favorite, in-game and on T.V.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
For sure, I really didn't care for the 3rd gen episodes either. They need to just quit making new episodes before they ruin the reputation they got now and put the older stuff back on.

Years
I've watched all of them except a few specials and a couple of Johto episodes that I got bored of a few minutes in... Oh and a lot of Best Wishes episodes but I'll watch them someday.
Awh how i miss having that much free time.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
I've watched every Sinnoh episode, And every Unova episode.
I'm pretty sure I've watched all Kanto episodes, too (not the BF series)
that's all
Would love to watch them all, but don't have the time

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Not really. Trying to find the motivation to go through best wishes but i just can't. Usually it's just a few episodes here and there, plus the movies.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I've been keeping up with the series since sometime on Kanto, so... probably? There might be some earlier episodes I missed out on, but I don't think there's too many.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I've watched most of the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn episodes. I missed out on the last few Galactic Battles and first few Sinnoh League Victors episodes in the Sinnoh saga. I also missed out on only a few episodes of both B/W seasons. (this is assuming the English dub)

Sirfetch’d

I did up until the Advance Generation. Only seen about a dozen episodes since. I think I have seen all the movies though.

Years
I did that a couple summers ago, I watched them all online minus the special episodes/movies all the way up to Unova (and then I continued watching up to the Nimbasa gym or so) The only other episodes I missed were one about a train or something in Sinnoh, and the battle versus Burgh or something like that.

I had a lot of free time, okay! >:[

Years
I didn't exactly watch all the episodes of each saga except Sinnoh and Unova.

I missed almost all of Hoenn and the Battle Frontier. But I did watch a fair bit of Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've grown up with the show, so it hasn't exactly been hard, or time consuming. But yes, I have watched the whole series, despite maybe a few dub episodes of Black & White, and the new Best Wishes 2 episodes.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I watched all Kanto, the Orange Islands, almost Johto, Hoenn, and all Sinnoh. I quit watching it as soon as Unova came in because, well it's the same thing and I kind of dislike the TPCi dub.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I watched up till the Hoenn Arc, which is when I quit. Then, I picked up two weeks ago and I'm almost through the Hoenn Arc :)
I'll definitely watch them all, I love Pokemon and Pokemon >> All.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I'm trying to right now. In Japanese too (for multiple reasons, one, I hate 4kids, two, I'm learning Japanese, so watching anime in Japanese helps me learn a little). I'm only on episode 9, but I have the goal of watching them all. Same with the movies.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Watched every episode since it came out a lifetime ago, plus have every episode (minus banned eps) on DVD, including Chronicles and the movies.

The Diamond/Pearl seasons were the pinnacle of the series, in my opinion. It had the best continuity and subplots.

I miss Pokemon Contests in the series. I always found those enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back