• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your current Forum Skin?

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Also, what's your current favorite?

I'm currently using Kanto Dream Party. I love the colors (Light/Sky Blue is my favorite color) and its layout is simplistic and easy on the eyes. Love it. It's also my current favorite.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I like the Black 2 theme. I'm currently using the Hypno one though, idk why.

Khawill

<3
Years
Modular (Prerelease) on my IPad, it:
-Is very basic, not too flashy and colorful (I don't need color on my iPad, it is already hard enough to not get distracted lol)

-Actually tells me all stats of people who post, that is, stats that would be shown if I clicked their name, (join date, location, total posts, age, moderator/donator, nickname, title and whether or not they are online.)

Plusle's Play Date on my computer because it is red and has one of my favorite Pokemon from my favorite gen 3 game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Chromatic 2.0, but I feel a bit like I'm on my high horse when I say that, considering it's my own style.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Using Nica's Hypno's Lullaby, because I ttly adore it. It's dark, and it's fixed width. It's all I ever wanted in a PC style. <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm currently using Forest Savage. Really loving it. The green's really kind to my eyes and I simply love the layout. I've used and loved other themes as well such as Chromatic 2.0, Atop Mount Coronet and Sinnoh Springs Reduced. (Yeah I know the last one might be a little colourful, but colourful's what I like once in a while.)

Years
Right now I'm using the PC Pro - Green Edition. I've always preferred the simpler themes for some reason, so I usually switch between the PC Pro and PokeLink 3. I've also liked using Simple and Chromatic in the past, and might switch to one of them when I get bored with my current one.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm currently using Generation InVerse, mainly because it matches my green Curtis theme. But if one day, I get rid of Curtis, I'm going back to the prerelease theme Modular, because of its simplicity and convenience.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
On my computer I use Chromatic and on my phone I use Pichu2.

I used to always use Pichu2 everywhere because it was the best style ever created, but our very own Patchisou Yutohru managed to beat it!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm using Chromatic 2.0 and both that and teh original Chromatic are my favorites.

On mobile I used to use the mobile version of The Stand Nexus until the mobile styles disappeared. Now it's Chromatic or vBulletin.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Kanto dream party. Bright, bold, beautiful. I love the theme the most.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Right now I am using Forest Savage, but my all time favorite is Forever Standing!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My current skin is the Johto Elite, the skin that was active when I first joined here. I do like the Stand Nexus and Elesa's Shining Beauty skins, though.

Back