• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An EXTREMELY OLD member has emerged!

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
A Wild RocketMeowth has emerged! She is at level 20 years old and has the nature of distructive evil! Bad spelling sometimes (rarely but it happens) befalls her and even worse humor follows! Her attacks are:

- Artistry - physical - 100 acc / 90 power / 20pp / 20% chance of leaving opponent in awe
- Fanfiction - special - 100 acc / --- / 20pp / makes user feel good about herself cause she's writing, boots special att. up by 2
- Spazz Out - physical - 100 acc / 120 power / 10pp / user goes into a spazzy fit, always hits, 50% chance of confusing the user
- Collection - special - 100 acc / --- / 20pp / user shows off her DVD collection of cartoons from the 60's through early 2000's, raises special defense

She evolves at NEVER and is a cat type Pokemon. Her ideal mates are Meowth and Pikachu. She is taken though so don't try anything. ;D

Pokedex: RocketMeowth like to be very social and communicate through art and story. They often like to plot in the shadows on their next assault to the world.

Location: PE2K (extremely common), PC (slightly rare, but the population is increasing so she's becoming common), Deviantart (extremely common), YouTube (extremely common), Bulbagarden (very rare there), ClickCritters (normal)

She is 100% female. There are no male RocketMeowth in the world. If you find a male, obviously you used a gameshark and her gender decided it was opposite day for the rest of eternity.

Ability: Joy and Anger: When in the face of dilema or random moments, RocektMeowth will lighten the mood or deepen the mood through random comments or deep posts.

Classification: Dark cat of possible goodness (try figuring that one out)

Weak To: Fighting types
Strong To: Whatever she freaking wants to be strong to.

Note: RocketMeowth tend to be shy at first. It takes a little bit for her to get out in the open and make herself apart of the community. Help is sometimes required, as are friendships. RocektMeowth are also prone to vanishing from loneliness or low self esteem. Once again, friendship is a common asset to a RocketMeowth population staying common.

=^^= Nya

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT SETTING MY INTRO POST THAT WAY. ;;

Its awesome. :3
Anyhow, welcome back RocketMeowth!

I MUST CATCH YOU NOW. :3
...But once again, I forgot my Pokeballs. Oh well. <3

You seriously seem like a pretty cool person. <3 Hope we could talk sometime. :3

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
ahaha this thread is fantastic.

Welcome back to the PC! I hope you enjoy your time here and stay here this time (:

~Wind~

Detective
Years
Welcome back!
It's nice when old members come back.
(specially when they're older than me)
But be prepared for the barrage of new members!

Lumière

Harmony
Years
I agree with everyone else in saying that the way you started your thread was very creative and awesome. It's nice to meet you! I'm pretty shy too at first so mind if I send you a message every now and then? ^_^ It's always nice to meet new friends. I'm sure you'll have loads of them. Welcome back to PC!

Elise

ニャーニャー
Years
Meowth is my absolute favorite! I'm also a 20 year old girl, and I feel like we should be great friends lol. Just judging on 2 fairly ordinary facts. ;)

Anyways, welcome back to good ol' PC, hope to see you around!!

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
Haha, thanks for all the nice comments you guys! I didn't think that my setup for this would be so well liked by everyone! =D

Meowth is my absolute favorite! I'm also a 20 year old girl, and I feel like we should be great friends lol. Just judging on 2 fairly ordinary facts. ;)

Anyways, welcome back to good ol' PC, hope to see you around!!

OH MA GAWDZ!! WE SHALL BE BESTEST BUDDEHZ!!! ='D

=^^= Nya

Cheyron

Starting out
Years
Not seen you around before but that's down to me being new here I guess. I say new, after you joined. :)

Welcome back! Hopefully I'll get to know you. :)

Cleverly formed thread. ;)

Back