• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Unofficial Trading Card League! (Skype/IMs preferred methods of play)

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Do we need to be using new expansions to join up? All I have are cards from when I was a kid, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Id totally be up for joining this. Only thing is that my webcam is part of my laptop, so I dunno how id aim it at my cards >.>

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
I would really love this if someone could help me out. I have the webcam attached to my laptop, but I really want someone to play with so I could buy myself a separate one. I'm also a total newbie on battles, have only been collecting since I have none to play with. The timezone is also a problem since I live in Finland (GMT +2) but I could really play in the middle of the night just cause I'm really inpatience to learn to play the game properly :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • NC
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
If anybody wants to play in the future, send me a PM. I'm mostly interested in Skype play, but I could probably be convinced to do PlayTCG from time to time.

I'm not interested in publicly posting my Skype username, but I'm in EST time zone, and have a lot of free time, thanks to having the best job in the world.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Squirtersaur

ELECTRIFYING
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
Hi I'm new to this site and recently got back into the card game, I'd love to joni this league but would i be able to use proxies? Because at the minute i don't have a great deck and would like to try a few things. My skype is : Super_hadders and my time zone current is (BST) ie english time but it will soon be (GMT).

Years
You could use proxies, sure. Just Though it'd be even easier to use "proxies" if you played over a method like PlayTCG (with PlayTCG, you can build your deck idea as a digital decklist on Bebe's Search and test it against other people via PlayTCG).

However, I regret to say that I'm a little too busy to do any matches at present. Other members may be willing to play.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
I know nobody has posted here in awhile, but my skype is pkolaboy. I will have a decent deck available after Christmas but am ready to now if someone wants to play. I will have my skype open all the time so feel free to message me on skype and ask to play!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
^^^Ok sounds good. Do you use a separate webcam so you can point it directly at the game play rather then the laptop one? Sounds like a better way to go about it.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Sorry to kind of necro this, but I didn't realize this thread was still open :D

I just wanted everyone to know that I would be more than happy to play against anyone, and I now have a skype account (I use imo for it, but they are compatible.) my skype is cartercr_the_pokemon_master.

Back