• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm fairly sure the earliest Mime. Jr can evolve is level nineteen. It evolves by levelling up while knowing Mimic, and it doesn't learn Mimic until it reaches level eighteen. That and your Abra seems to know quite a few moves it can only learn by TM. Not sure how it learned those in the wild, so it might be more plausible to have it only know teleport plus whatever egg moves you want it to have, then just have Manda go on a TM shopping spree.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Heyy guys i'm finally back..... Well anyway i'm going to try to post today or tommorow.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Would anybody want to meet up with my character. Please because i'm not good at role playing solo

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
XD well I only have two Pokemon for now at least.. I'm planning on catching more later.

UPDATE

Pokémon:

+ 1 level
Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Sparks
Personality: Brave and will never back down from a fight
Lvl: 21
Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Electro ball, Thunder, Iron Tail.

Species: Riolu
Nickname: Lulu
Personality: Sweet and gentle
Lvl: 15
Moves: Force Palm, Agility, Crunch, Iron Defense, Endure, Blaze Kick

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
0.0 oh well then let me fix that.. Sorry I'm just really bored and I lost my glasses

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Just going to write this to warn you guys... me and Kid Mind have prepared a joint post for a soon-upcoming battle of ours. It's just a 1 V 1, but it's still pretty letter-intense, so... just want you to be prepared to scroll like a madman if you're not up for reading a whole bunch of text xD

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Can you believe it the last few days of my spring break and I come down with some bug. Life can be so cruel.

That bug is the reason why I've been a bit slowed down. That and I've put Isaac on hold for another RPer's sake as well as me waiting for an accept/reject on my new character Orion (see page 78 near the bottom).

One question about my teacher though if he catches a pokemon is it at level 15? I'm just curious since that is a big gap between his current pokemon.

Years
My character is free at the moment. You can either run into him going to Raikou Dorm(he would look lost), At Raikou dorm(bored), or you can post any ideas you have. I'm open at the moment.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Well I have two characters one is a female and the other is a male. Which do you want to meet.

Years
Here's my SU!

Name: Cornelius Phalve

Job: Pokemon Behavior Studies

Appearance: A sharp face with a quirky smile, with red eyes. His hair is golden, and is kept a messy, disorganized mess.

Personality: Cornelius is very easily excited, as well as a well developed sense of humor, and is known for his pranks he plays on the students and other members of the staff at the Trainer Academy. He is an extremely laid-back teacher, and doesn't pay much attention to his students, as long as they're passing his class.

When it comes to the actual subject, then thats when Cornelius gets truly excited. While he teaches, his movements are so erratic, he has been well known to smack unsuspecting people or pokemon in the face with his hands while waving them around.

History: Cornelius grew up in Southern Unova, in Opelucid city. On his 10th birthday, he receive his Heatmor, and was sent to the Pokemon Trainers Academy.While there , he made many new freinds, and caught two more pokemon, Stunfisk, and Joltik. He trained there until he was 15, when h is parents called him back to unova to become the campion. Along the way, he met his other trusty Pokemon, Excavilier, and Ferrothorn. He easily got through all the gyms, as well as the elite four, but was wiped out when he got to the Pokemon Master.

With all his hopes destroyed, Cornelius was stuck wandering the regions, broke and without a job, when he stumbled across a help wanted ad in the Unova paper, an ad for a position in the Trainer Academy. seeing his chane to work at the place that had given himself so much happieness as a child, he immediately leapt at the chance to work their. He took up a job as the Academy's new pokemon behavior studies professor. He veiws this as his dream job, remembering all his happy times from when he was a trainer at the Academy

Pokémon

Species: Heatmor
Personality: A natural born leader, heatmor can always be counted on
Lvl(Max 50): 50
Moveset: Inferno, Flamethrower, Shadow claw, Focus Blast, Lick, Amnesia

Species: Stunfisk
Personality:Kind of derpy, what stunfisk lacks in brains, he makes up in power
Lvl(Max 50): 45
Moveset: Thunder, Mud bomb, Muddy Water, Bounce, Scald, Stone Edge

Species: Galvantula
Personality: Naturally curious, Galvantula displays interest in everything
Lvl(Max 50): 47
Moveset: Electroweb, Bug bite, Agility, Sucker Punch, Elecro Ball, Energy Ball

Species: Ferrothorn
Personality:Quiet and reclusive, Ferrothorn doesn't show many emotions.
Lvl(Max 50): 46
Moveset Power whip, Flash Cannon, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Poison Jab, Explosion

Species:Escavalier
Personality: Headstrong and impulsive, Escalavier is always rushing into battle
Lvl(Max 50): 48
Moveset Bug Buzz, Iron Head, Energy ball, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Swagger

Years
So my team right now after two post about training meaning 2 levels for each pokemon is as followed:
Spoiler:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Raquira: The appearance field...leaves way too much to the imagination. However, as appearance is not a very important field compared to others, though it objectively improves a character, you can consider yourself approved, though I would highly recommend expanding on the appearance some. Sorry about the wait. All SUs need to be discussed betweenMegaman765 and I and while it helps avoid mistakes and frustration it does sometimes take a bit longer.

@Everyone: How is everyone doing as far as the roleplay goes? I have been waiting for Bassiroth for a bit and thus you haven't seen me post, but I still check here every day if not multiple times a day. (Sorry about the wait Nideous. I may have dropped the ball on your post a bit when I should've just made a Valorie post alone for ya)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
@Yellow Everything's going fine on my end. I probably need to post as Nika a bit more and focus less on Lincoln, but other than that it's all going swimmingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back