• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's an idea, but the main problem with that, is that Flight and Ness are with the army, and if they saw another infected, they might just blow it's brains out. yes, the humans have guns, and they're rather trigger happy :P

Plus, I think Greiger has some plans for what's going on at Vermillion, so you may wanna ask him about that first.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Okay guys, Gray has been lax on posting so I'll take the heat off of Somnus and the other chosen infected for now. Let it be known that there were many casualties from the battle with Mew so I'll be sure to find a place for you Rowigrath. If you have any questions after I post just be sure to shoot me another PM.

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
Alright, finally some action! Raiou is ready and rearin' to go!

The newest post by Greiger looks sweet! I hope I am one of those special Infected, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just finished my first post as Raiou, check it out and tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
The first post is pretty basic, but once you get more into the groove of thinking like your character they will get longer and more detailed. Now here's a question. Who's that pokemon... that Deoxys has already captured? It's a Legendary, but not Mew. For those who get it right they will receive a free cookie!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Sorry man. Gotta get on here more often, you guys are all doing so great so fast!
Also I don't know the answer to the question above :C -fails-

Welcome to the infected by the way, Rowigrath. We are, in fact, the superior beings, and I'm happy you have chosen the right path in joining the revolution.

We need an electric-rat duel, pronto! >8U

Rowigrath

Years
Answer to Greiger's question: Possibly Celebi or Manaphy, prehaps?

And I agree, Grayscale... although, some of our comrades are not as suprerior as the rest of us, judging by the, I believe, crushed skulls over in the Unknown Plains!

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Bastian, is it just me or are your posts constantly improving? That was awesome... also you should be glad Ness didn't power up that gun.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh shucks ^^; I can't stand all of this praise, I'm going to get an ego, or something!
But thanks Final, it's appreciated :P I really just try to set the mood for things, make it as cinematic as possible. One of the things I like doing the most is not explain to those who read what my character is thinking, at least not in the details.

It gives it so much more oomph if the characters find out what's going on, along with the players, including simply letting someone know what another person or Pokémon thinks. It's just... how I'm used to RP'ing from back in my MMO days, I suppose! Suspense, mystery and uncertainty is all a good part of RP there.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Bastian has improved. By like, a ton. All his posts are longer and more fluent, and I can say the same for many other members here who are also putting devotion into the RP. Who knows, we might actually complete this if we continue to work at such a good pace...aha...

*Dreams about having one of my RPs finish*

Rowigrath

Years
Third post in finally. Sorry about the delay; had a baseball game yesterday.
Please tell me what I should do to improve the posts: all constructive criticismis appreciated.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
For a first time RPer, those are some pretty good posts. Just one thing though - overall most RPers tend to use past tense, for some reason. I use it because personally I find present tense just looks weird in text form, but I have no idea why other people do.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's really funny, because when I RP in MMOs, using emotes and such, everyone writes in present tense, so it's kind of odd moving from that, to using past tense, but I feel like I've done that fairly well. It's all about getting used to it, and I agree with Final's asessment :P

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
The reason most of us write in past tense is because by the time you read it, whatever we wrote about should have happened by then. Kind of like we're telling a past story, I guess. Present tense works in MMOs and such since it's in real time, but in forums it would just not work. Example: If I wrote "I am now typing you a message", it wouldn't make sense because by the time you read this I've already typed and posted it. Lol. At least this is what I think the reason is. Also, novels tend to be in past tense too, so...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That actually makes alot of sense, yeah. I never quite thought of it like that.

And in other news, the somewhat brave side of Axel resurfaces for a brief moment! \o/

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Holy crap. That is just about the best post I have ever written for an RP, ever.
Let's get dangerous.

Rowigrath

Years
Axel is awesome. I love it when there are normal people in a story that have the courage to rise up and fight for those he cares for (or she).
I do hope Raiou and Axel meet up soon, though. Raiou would love a good fight right about now, since he lost his chance at fighting Mew!

Back