• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

~Wind~

Detective
Years
/rolls over to here because homestuck is a big part of my life wow

==> Username: ~Wind~
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: the whole thing. i plan on reading it again when i get around to it
==> Answer current topic:
thief of time. its what ive gotten on the quizzes and me and friends of mine feel it fits quite well! u//w//u

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
/rolls over to here because homestuck is a big part of my life wow

==> Username: ~Wind~
==> How far have you read: the whole thing. i plan on reading it again when i get around to it
==> Answer current topic:
thief of time. its what ive gotten on the quizzes and me and friends of mine feel it fits quite well! u//w//u
AWESOME welcome to the club! What are your thoughts about these recent John-weird updates?

And also, maybe a new topic: What would you want the real game Hussie is making, to be like?
The one he got money from the Kickstarter for, I mean.

I want a proper RPG version of SBURB. With possibility to play all canon classes and aspects and maybe some multiplayer mode! And intricate decision-making that can lead to Jack going rogue or some other catastrophe now and then. Buuut I don't think it's going to happen :p

Last edited:

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
I, uh, hope you guys don't mind if I ask to join? U wU Because Homestuck has taken my interests over like no one's business.

==> Username: SinfulGuroRose
==> How far have you read: Well, I'd say I read the whole thing, but I skipped half of the Midnight Crew arc. > u>;;;
==> Answer current topic: I really hope it's an RPG! o: Like, getting to hop up the echeladder, acquire weapons and armor and stuff like the Zillyhoos, the whole shabang. That would just be really great.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I, uh, hope you guys don't mind if I ask to join? U wU Because Homestuck has taken my interests over like no one's business.

==> Username: SinfulGuroRose
==> How far have you read: Well, I'd say I read the whole thing, but I skipped half of the Midnight Crew arc. > u>;;;
==> Answer current topic: I really hope it's an RPG! o: Like, getting to hop up the echeladder, acquire weapons and armor and stuff like the Zillyhoos, the whole shabang. That would just be really great.
Welcome, welcome~ I see you might be a RPer as well? Saw you signing up for Gunner's RP. That's good!

Yeah, I'd love to be able to alchemize nearly anything and give them crazy names.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
i think that id like to see an rpg that has its own story like homestuck does? but instead of everything going wrong like it does in homestuck, the games story involves the characters actually playing and beating sburb.
it could give a lot more insight into sburbs inner workings and the in-game lore too, and would make it a lot easier for fans to make the sburb fan made games you can find on the MSPA forums and likewise, as well as helping along speculation, fan fiction, RP and so on!

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Aww, yuss, RP is fun. I don't get to use my Homestuck OCs nearly as much as I'd like.
But that's exactly what I was thinking, Wind! o: Like, maybe you can even get a personality quiz at the beginning, like in PMD, that picks out your class and aspect. Gosh, this is such a great idea and I'm going to be so disappointed if it doesn't happen. ; v;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Don't read if you haven't seen the last updates from the Derse jail :D

Spoiler:

Years
Topic:
Spoiler:

Update:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
That ship will sail, I can FEEL IT! I JUST SHIP IT! I SHIP IT SO HARD!

Spoiler:

:B

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
[sbahj]and across all thel ands
and all the seas
not assoul[/sbahj]

The fact that he didn't sink it immediately after the fanbase reacted positively, but instead let egbert and lalonde keep talking and giving each other hints and sharing memories, is a positive thing. He might actually let this ship sail.

I mean HE JUST SUNK JOHNVRIS. John hates her? Really? :x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
xD Now I understand, he is totally angry with her haha.

But yeah, I ship Hussie x Vriska! Just because.

This thread turned into Rainbow Rumpus Shipping Catastrophe. Sorry ._.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
JohnRoxy is my new OTP, oh God. Even though JohnVriksa was nice for a while, John was right about her in my opinion. Vriska is one of my favourite trolls but she is a bit of a ***** to be honest.

I caught up about three weeks ago by the way, so I decided to come back since there would be no spoilers woo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ tt great to see you back! And also great to see that you have the same pic in your signature as I have xD Roxy. Is just. That cool.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Rika and TT, pssh, I used a Roxy theme before it was cool xD Trickster, but still :B

I ship of JohnRoxy so hard :p
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think we don't need to talk in spoilers since tt is up to speed and the last update was days ago ^^

But yeah, she made her find some reason to create the matriorb for her own sake (or at least not for the batterwitch's sake) and probably got happy to see him and hear about Rose and all (plus, pepped up by boyfriend material thoughts!!) so she'll probably make that orb properly at some point soon.

Cool to think that Kanaya's orb was destroyed so that Roxy and John could bond in the future. Remember her fetch modus was chastity or something :] it only opened when it was meant to, and it opened right when Eridan went on crazy hate-sollux-spree. For John x Roxy. Dis mah theory. :]:] xD

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
I think we don't need to talk in spoilers since tt is up to speed and the last update was days ago ^^

But yeah, she made her find some reason to create the matriorb for her own sake (or at least not for the batterwitch's sake) and probably got happy to see him and hear about Rose and all (plus, pepped up by boyfriend material thoughts!!) so she'll probably make that orb properly at some point soon.

Cool to think that Kanaya's orb was destroyed so that Roxy and John could bond in the future. Remember her fetch modus was chastity or something :] it only opened when it was meant to, and it opened right when Eridan went on crazy hate-sollux-spree. For John x Roxy. Dis mah theory. :]:] xD

So basically, Hussie made Eridan kill Feferi and half-kill Sollux for a ship that didn't even exist then?

GOD DAMN IT HUSSIE.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
He planned it from the start. I BET. In the B1 universe, Mom had Dad Ebgert, but in the B2 universe it would be a bit creepy if Roxy hooked up with Dad Crocker (even though she has mentioned him being hawt to Jane). John is Dad Crocker's biological father and Dad Egbert's ectobiological brother. Really, it makes great sense that Roxy would be attracted to John since he is probably pretty similar to them!

Bladewing

Swords for feathers since '98!
Years
==> Username: Bladewing
==> Dream Moon: Prospit
==> How far read: Up to date
==> Current Topic: I hope it is a Sburb-based RPG with randomized Land/Aspect generation. Even better if it used stuff from the Sburb Glitch FAQ fanwork.

Back