• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chipmunk Gaming Inc.'s Elite Pokemon Breeding/Trading

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Due to no one telling me they would like to cancel the trade, I can no longer keep up with the trade shop and would like it closed, please. I will only be posting trades in the Quick Trade Forum.

Chipmunk Gaming Inc.

Welcome!

Welcome, good people! I am Maelstrom, owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc. I say my name is Maelstrom so that you may refer to me as Maelstrom, not Chipmunk or something like that. Don't be afraid to come in, we don't bite here. Just watch out for my Absols, they nip a little. I am thoroughly excited to be here, helping you today! I'm a Pokemon Breeder, so most of my Pokemon are bred, hence why the are all Level 1.
Be sure to read the rules, because they are a little bit different than most shops. I'm just learning to RNG, so any help, tricks, tips, etc. (via VM or PM) are greatly appreciated! PLEASE, don't ask me questions on how to RNG. In my current knowlegde, I'm just as confused as you are! Once I'm good, I'll be able to RNG Shiny Pokemon through the use of eggs.
On a different topic, please note that the list is subject to change according to what Pokemon I'm trading/looking for. So, with all due respect, my rule here is, "You snooze, you lose!"
On yet another topic, I usually trade Pokemon on GTS in order to get the ones I need. Unfortunately, they are almost always hacked. I CAN, however, still breed with them. If you would like me to breed you a Pokemon instead, please VM or PM me.
I don't have all the time in the world, either, so I'm not always on.

I hope you get the deal and Pokemon of your dreams!

*~Maelstrom~*

P.S. Don't yell at me. I do not like people who yell at me. Even through text.

[a id]ev_rules[/a id]
Regulations

-Follow ALL of PC's rules.

-Follow ALL of PC's Trade rules.

-I have a tendency to mean what I say, but I don't say what I mean. If you are confused with something I say, POLITELY ask what I mean. If you are offended with something I say, I'm terribly sorry. It's just my way.

-RNG'd Pokemon are 100% accepted. I'm learning to RNG (see intoduction section), and I'll need good examples.

-I don't know what redi and non-redi means, so unless you are explaining what it means, don't ask if my Pokemon are.

-If you want me to breed you a particular Pokemon, VM or PM me. I'm not good at Nature breeding, so don't ask.

-Please don't rush me. I do NOT have all the time in the world. I actually have a life.

-Don't you DARE yell at me. I do not like people who yell at me.

-No flames. Only constructive critisism, please.

-BE NICE TO OTHERS!! (Arceus is watching you...)

-Last, but not least, ASK NICELY!! If you conveniently forget your manners, I will ignore you. You might never get that Dunsparce you wanted because you forgot to say "please."

Current Trades

Trainer_Altair:

Rufflet, Skitty, Tepig
for
Female Shuckle, Female Pineco, Male Accelgor

yeahhhboiii:

Smeargle, Egg 16

bobpickle:

Oddish, Sentret

Victreebel's Bro

Egg 11

Trophy Case

359.gif

Trophy Pokemon Absol
Whisper
Level 100
Male

My first Absol. He has a place in my heart forever. Entered the Hall of Fame in Hoenn thrice, Sinnoh thrice, and Unova twice.

229.gif

Trophy Pokémon Houndoom
Puppy
Level 100
Male

*sniff* My first Shiny. Ever. Hatched from an Egg. Entered the Hall of Fame in Sinnoh and Unova.*sniff sniff*

571.gif

Trophy Pokémon N's Zoroark
Zoroark
Level 100
Male

N's Zoroark. Ain't nuttin' more to it.
Became a father on December 24, 2012. What a good Christmas surprise.

435.gif

Trophy Pokémon Skuntank
Haley
Level 100
Female

Haley was encountered in Sinnoh as a Stunky, and never left my side since. Enetered Hall of Fame in Sinnoh 4x, and in Unova twice.
Became a mother on December 24, 2012.

435.gif

Trophy Pokémon Skuntank
Mistralton
Level 89
Female

Child of Zoroark and Haley. Named after Mistralton City, her hatch location. Entered Hall of Fame (alongside her mother) in Unova once.

553.gif

Trophy Pokémon Krookodile
Sand Gator
Level 99
Female

Met in Desert Resort. My "go-to" for every tough opponent.
Became a mother on January 29, 2012.

197.gif

Trophy Pokémon Umbreon
Death (full name Death in the Night, but I can't fit that.)
Level 100
Male

Given to me as Eevee Egg by NPC Bebe in Sinnoh. Entered Hall of Fame in Sinnoh.
Became a father on January 29, 2012

551.gif

Trophy Pokémon Sandile
Taniel
Level 24
Male

Child of Sand Gator and Death. I haven't trained him in a while.

[a id]ev_wants[/a id]
Wanted

Make me an offer^^

395.gif

Male Empoleon
Level 100
Any moveset

213.gif

Female Shuckle
Any Level
Any Moveset
POSSIBLE TRADE

204.gif

Female Pineco
Any Level
Any Moveset
POSSIBLE TRADE

95.gif

Female Onix
Any Level
Any Moveset
POSSIBLE TRADE

617.gif

Male Accelgor
Any Level
Acid
Final Gambit
POSSIBLE TRADE

359.gif

Any Dark Type Pokemon are gladly accepted!!

242.gif

Donations of any Pokemon you do not see on the list of Pokemon for trade are greatly appreciated!!

[a id]ev_trade[/a id]
Offered Pokemon

Random Egg Giveaway!!
Want to try your luck? Try the Random Egg Giveaway! I have 50 random Eggs congesting my PC Box, and I know what's in 'em. But! You don't! So, pick any up to any three eggs, and I'll happily give them to you for the cost of NO POKEMON!! Give me a Patrat, I'm good. Give me a Pseudo-Legendary, I'm good. Give me another Egg, I'm good. Just pick which one(s) you want!
These are the first twenty. If you want to wait for a later Egg, that's fine!! This giveaway will run until I'm rid of all of these Eggs!! (No, there aren't any Happiny in any of the Eggs, I swear.)
Will you choose:
EGG 1
EGG 2
EGG 3
EGG 4
EGG 5
EGG 6
EGG 7
EGG 8
EGG 9
EGG 10
EGG 11
EGG 12
EGG 13
EGG 14
EGG 15
EGG 16 Taken
EGG 17
EGG 18
EGG 19
EGG 20

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program. Here are the other Pokemon:
359.gif

Absol
Level 1

1.gif

Bulbasaur
Level 1

455.gif

Carnivine
Level 1

4.gif

Charmander
Level 1

441.gif

Chatot
Level1

390.gif

Chimchar
Level 1

408.gif

Cranidos
Level 1

453.gif

Croagunk
Level 1

147.gif

Dratini

529.gif

Drilbur
Level 1

206.gif

Dunsparce
Level 1

309.gif

Electrike
Level 1

443.gif

Gible
Level 1

636.gif

Larvesta
Level 1

246.gif

Larvitar
Level 1

370.gif

Luvdisc
Level 1

179.gif

Mareep
Level 1

52.gif

Meowth
Level 1

241.gif

Miltank
Level 1

258.gif

Mudkip
Level 1

43.gif

Oddish
Level 1

177.gif

Natu
Level 1

417.gif

Pachirisu
Level 1

504.gif

Patrat
Level 1

489.gif

Phione
Level 1

393.gif

Piplup
Level 1

447.gif

Riolu
Level 1

161.gif

Sentret
Level 1

422-east.gif

Shellos (East)
Level 1

422.gif

Shellos (West)
Level 1

403.gif

Shinx
Level 1

300.gif

Skitty
Level 1

451.gif

Skorupi
Level 1

235.gif

Smeargle
Level 1

363.gif

Spheal
Level 1

234.gif

Stantler
Level 1

333.gif

Swablu
Level 1

276.gif

Taillow
Level 1

216.gif

Teddiursa
Level 1

498.gif

Tepig
Level 1

255.gif

Torchic
Level 1

158.gif

Totodile
Level 1

252.gif

Treeko
Level 1

357.gif

Tropius
Level 1

387.gif

Turtwig
Level 1

236.gif

Tyrogue
Level 1

194.gif

Wooper
Level 1

265.gif

Wurmple
Level 1

562.gif

Yamask
Level 1

193.gif

Yanma
Level 1

263.gif

Zigzagoon
Level 1

570.gif

Zorua
Level 1

022.gif

SUPER RARE!! The first Shiny Pokemon I've ever actually caught, and NOT killed!
Will have to clone this one.
She does know fly.
I'll check to see what her IV's, EV's, etc. are. Please PM or VM me if you're interested in a SHINY Fearow.

Also, if you've managed to read all the way down to here, congrats. Here's a cookie.

Maelstrom

Last edited:
Years
Hey! I'm interested in:
Bulbasaur
All Gen 3 Starters
Munchlax

What I have that you don't (assuming):
Multiple Level 1 Dragon Dance Scraggy
Level 1 Squirtle

Do you want to trade for any said Pokemon?

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Terribly sorry if I made you wait too long, I was on vacation. I'll take one of those Scraggy, it will certainly come handy in battle I'm sure. If you are still interested, I'll be glad to trade any of the Pokemon you are looking at. I'm not sure what moves and things of such are, I'll be sure to look.

Also, if you are interested, I have far too many Ralts I am looking to be rid of, seeing as they are simply congesting my PC Boxes. If you would like one, I'm am ever so happy as to give them away.

*~Maelstrom~*

Years
Ok, I'm not currently needing a Ralts, but I'd like to propose a trade.
Your Bulba, Gen 3 Starter Set, and Munchlax for:
Level 76 Charizard, 56 Tyranitar, Baby Rotom, Baby Dragon Scraggy, and Baby Squirtle?

It doesn't look like my messages are working, so I'll just post here that I don't mind the wait! BTW, my FC is 3182 7820 3103, and the Squirtle I just hatched for you is Rash :)

I'm ready to trade right now if you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Dear anyone who posted on this thread:
I am currently having issues with my laptop's internet, and will be receiving a new one shortly.
I also am recovering from the flu, and an earache, and a broken wrist. My brother is writing this for me.
I'm sorry if I haven't been able to get back to you anytime soon. I will be back on PokeCommunity shortly.

Thank you for your understanding!

*~Maelstrom~*

EDIT: I'M BACK!!!

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
Years
How does a female Shuckle and female Pineco sound for your Tepig?
I can get you a male Accelgor with Acid and Final Gambit as well, if you're still looking for one.
Also, I know it's not in your available Pokemon list, but by any chance do you have Rufflet and Skitty?

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Actually, I do have a Rufflet, and I can probably get a Skitty from GTS and breed it for you. Also, I was reveiwing my Offers, and it says I'm offering Skitty. This is currently false since I traded my Skitty away to my friend for a Minun to breed with.

Yes, I'm still looking for a Male Accelgor with Acid and Final Gambit, a Female Shuckle, and a Female Pineco. And would you by any chance have a Female Delibird or a Female Remoraid/Octillery? I'm looking to expand my Offered Pokemon list^^

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Okay, cool. I can't actually trade with you right now though. I'm a little busy...
So far I can get you: Shuckle (f), Pineco (f), Accelgor (m) - Acid & Final Gambit -, Delibird (f) and Remoraid (f). ;D
I just need Tepig, Rufflet and Skitty. It would be convenient if you could find me Skitty haha, but it's all good if you can't. I'll let you know when I finish breeding these Pokemon for you.

Years
I'm interested in a Smeargle and Egg 16 (lucky number :)). I have a Female Pineco, and I'm willing to do an egg swap with you if you want to!

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Just letting you know that your Shuckle, Delibird and Remoraid (all female) are ready for trade. I'm currently working on the Accelgor.
I didn't bother with the Pineco since I noticed the user above me (yeahhhboiii) is offering you one. ;D

By the way, my Friend Code is 1851-0940-3241 (Felix)

Altair1

Willpower
Years
That's if we're in the same timezone! Do you live in Australia? I'll be able to trade tonight as well, your Accelgor would be ready by then. Just trade me 'junk' Pokemon for the others along with Tepig, Rufflet and Skitty (if you have it), thanks!

EDIT: Accelgor is ready for trade as well. I'll try and catch you online.

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
Years
It's all good :) ... Are you ready to trade? I also couldn't find your Friend Code, or I'm just blind haha... Mine is in a couple posts above.

EDIT: Whoops, must of missed you, you're offline.

Last edited:

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Hi there, I would love an Oddish and a Sentret from you, if at all possible :)

Please let me know and we can add each other and set things up.

Back