• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE COMPLETELY REDONE SOME OF THE BASIC TILES.EVERYTHING THATS NOT KYLEDOVES I MADE. LIKE THE PALM TREES AND CACTUS.ALSO THE ICE AND SNOW( AGAIN NOT ACTUAL MAPS JUST DISPLAY)
capture002.png
capture001j.png
capture000f.png

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK....
Any way aside from basic terrain the game is supposed to look a bit more
futuristic because it is 20 years after d/p/pl so look foward to that:)

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
They are .... Pretty Ok and what I expect in a Pokemon Game but the palm tree is a little too bright for its background trees..lol
and did you acutally ask Kyledove to use them? Cos I don't see any credit on the credits list.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
OMG Your rite And I Didnt Ask Him I must credit him rite away.
There its done. Man I feel salty I also am inspired by Kyledove

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Lol. And you can use Kyledove's public tiles but you must credit but no need to PM him but if they are his private tiles its a big no no.
oh thats good I just used the public and then made some trees on it lol

OI:
lol im tryin to clean them up bro

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
I get waht your say well idunno im still deciding if I want it to be only one. hmm....... me confused lol

not to be the only one i explained it bad

maybe each variation could havee its own storyline like the red gyrados???

heres one for the onyx and geodude they have been making havoc (where ever there found) so you have to catch/defeat them to stop them making havoc????

then other storylines for all the variations

that would be cool and differant :)

i think ive explained it better

PS: maps look great

PPS didnt know pokemonOI was your bro lol

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
darkarceus:
Yea I would love a user bar. Thx man

Kingpoke: lol I get you on the each variation having a story lol, I like the Idea. Lol hes not my real bro lol but Hes the first friend I had on here so i refere to him as bro. Him and ryushin5.
hey based off your idea I think I will make the pokemon as marks, or hunts that you defeat so they stop reaking habbit or chasing people ot whatever lol
ex: Coal onyx Hunt Name:Trouble on the mountainside
reward: 3000$
~ Me an the other guys down by the mountainside working on the bridge when
suddenly we saw It. A onyx that was deep brown and reaked of smoke. A scary site it was
almost wet me pants... anyway I need a strong trainer to hunt down the fella so me and the guys
can continue construction on the bridge
sincerely- Cleo

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
YESSSSSSSSSS perfect o and heres golem :)

i didnt know what to do with the arms so i darkened them :)

um well ill think of some more of the variation ideas :)

maybe put this idea on the first page more people might see it :)

~kian

heres a rubbish nosepass i did, not too good :) :

what do u think :?

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
ive got a great idea for a new fakemon ive made it trying to draw fire though its difiicult :)

Ok heres the storyline

reward: 2990

I was down swimming when I noticed a bunch of these small red crystals i was so excited i thought id be rich $_$. But when i tried to get closer to them out of nowhere this aggressive wierd looking pokemon started to bite and scratch me i had to swim away. After that happend there has been other sightings of the crystals but no one could get close to them because of this aggressive pokemon. I need you to catch this pokemon so i can get those crystals :)
- Diver russell

sprite:

The reason why this pokemon is wired is because of the amazing mystery of the sea crystals!!!! :)

more to be revealed :)

what do you think?

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Pokeking:
Thx bud Love both the golem and nosepass. I will make the nosepass with more sheen. also thx for the golem and I will make an alt sprite for him so at the graveler stage when he evolves he can evolve into a fakemon im making for him. Lol you must like fire types lol. Perfect I like the idea of totodile.

Freak:
Whats up man I am working on your sprites I dnt know whats taking so long they shouldve been done 1hr from the time you suggested them lol.
thx for compliment

ANYWAY... THX TO THE HELP OF POKEKING I WILL REVEAL A ALT.POKEMON AND ITS HUNTS
coaldude.png
HUNT NAME: PROBLEM IN MY BASENENT
coaldude.png
>>>
graverlerc.png
trade>>>
93144316.png

REWARD: 500$, Coal
This is ridiculous all I was doing was washing my cloths when I noticed my sewer drain had A lump of coal In it.
I got my trusty shovel to try and remove the rock when it punched me in the ankle. My gosh that was the ugliest geodude I have
ever seen. How it got in my drain and let alone how it survived in the sewer is a mystery but never the less a Pokemon
with that temper needs to be taught a lesson... someone please get this thing out of my house!!!!!!
Posted By: Archeologist Paul

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thanks is there anything else u need ideas or sprites?

just some questions am i on the team???

and you know on the grid thing can u put my pokes on it if there good enough??

thanks

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
thanks is there anything else u need ideas or sprites?

just some questions am i on the team???

and you know on the grid thing can u put my pokes on it if there good enough??

thanks

~kian
Lmao of course your on the team I just didnt think about it lol. thx bud Its in the first page
Our hunts will go under the grid k bud.

FAKEMON UPDATE PEOPLE...(WOW FAKEMON I HATE THAT WORLD LOL)
MAY I PRESENT THE CORRUPTED POKEMON LIKE IN MY SIG... THERE ARE MORE THAN THIS. SO STAY TUNED...
corruptedpokemon.png

The "Corrupted" are emotion enfluenced pokemon that change and evolve according to their experiences..

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I must ask do you have a main story of why the pokemon are corrupting because if you dont i have a very good idea in my head that you might like.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Kian:
lmao nosepobass I really appreciate your help Kian you are essential to the team.

Freak: Yeah man they werent reaaly meant to have storyline but if you got one Id love to here it. theres probably like 3 or 4 more corrupted left.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love some of these ideas!
Such as the pokemon that evolve depending on how they are treated.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
OHYEA! I GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL.
PRESENTING YOUR HOMETOWN OF RAPIDSHORE:
rapidshoretown.png

ALSO WITH THE HELP OF POKEKINGKIAN WE HAVE THE ANOTHER HUNT.MAN YALL BETTER LIKE THIS EVO LOL
crystalnose.png

~CRYSTAL NOSEPASS~
HUNTNAME: OBSESSED WITH WORK
REWARD:7500$,Max Revive(x2),Dawn Stone I know right! It was so cool...so..collected. It was just sitting there trying to blend in with a gang of regular looking nosepass.It stuck out like a sore thumb! As I creep closer to collect more data on this find, The group just floated off.It was so beautiful...sniff. Nevertheless I must see it again. A nosepass of that beautiful only comes around once in a lifetime and I must have it for my research.I will do anything!
Posted by: Scientist Nuero
nosepass.png

Its final evo is hard to obtain but well worth it being an Light/Steel Type!(very useful during your journey)

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I do like the idea behind the home town quite a bit. But will the waterfall be significant beyond the cool factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back