• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well I like animated things..so the Crystal and Black/White Sprites would be my favorites! I wonder...will Black/White 2 have different sprites or will carry over? If not...wonder what position Eevee will stand/sit as for his sprite then.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
Username: Kota889
Your partner Eevee: Umbriel the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Always has been and always will be one of my favorites. It's versatile, can evolve many different ways, and is super cute. Also, it was the first pokemon I got to level 100. It was an umbreon by then, but still.

So...I did that right didn't I?

If so I'd like to use my fifty points for joining to evolve it into an Umbreon.

Kthnxbai.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

Sure thing! Well I think you'd be hmm... Leafeon, practically for the same reason I was xD

Sector.. Glaceon. Calm and gentle, but can be though when he needs to. Sorta.

:cer_giggle:

New topic:

Spoiler:

In your opinion, which of these sprites is better?
Hmm.. I think I'd have to say the RSE one, with HGSS a close second. They're just so cute! FRLG one is probably last I'd say; the red lips on it just make me go "WTF?". Everybody, let us know!
I like the pose of the Eevee in RSE. Just looks more energetic and fun.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023

New topic:

Spoiler:

In your opinion, which of these sprites is better?
Hmm.. I think I'd have to say the RSE one, with HGSS a close second. They're just so cute! FRLG one is probably last I'd say; the red lips on it just make me go "WTF?". Everybody, let us know!

I completely agree with you. The FRLG one made me dead inside a bit. I didn't like it at all, lol.

I really do like the RSE and HGSS ones as well..the other ones are mehh.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Sector.. Glaceon. Calm and gentle, but can be though when he needs to. Sorta.
Just realized this. Of course you would say Glaceon...I had a feeling she was my chosen xD

Shiny- Flareon. You are cool and a happy person. The problem is...I don't know if girls chases you around or if you happen to be a "ladies man" because Flareon is the cuddly type as well :P

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Kota889
Your partner Eevee: Umbriel the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Always has been and always will be one of my favorites. It's versatile, can evolve many different ways, and is super cute. Also, it was the first pokemon I got to level 100. It was an umbreon by then, but still.

So...I did that right didn't I?

If so I'd like to use my fifty points for joining to evolve it into an Umbreon.

Kthnxbai.

Welcome! Sure, no problem :)
i like the DP, HG/SS and BW ones

I like the pose of the Eevee in RSE. Just looks more energetic and fun.

I completely agree with you. The FRLG one made me dead inside a bit. I didn't like it at all, lol.

I really do like the RSE and HGSS ones as well..the other ones are mehh.
Looks like we pretty much all agree on this, hehe.
Just realized this. Of course you would say Glaceon...I had a feeling she was my chosen xD

Shiny- Flareon. You are cool and a happy person. The problem is...I don't know if girls chases you around or if you happen to be a "ladies man" because Flareon is the cuddly type as well :P
Thanks!(?) XD

EDIT: The first post has been redone again! (Thanks Hybrid Trainer)

Last edited:

Kota889

Years
Yay~

thanks for the acceptance.

On topic i guess....

I like the HGSS and Crystal sprites the best. Yeah, and the FR & LG sprites just...well, they were bad. All the others are pretty decent though.

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
New Topic: If you could choose one of the Eeveelutions to be in a "Pokemon Hunger Games", which one would it be and why?
P.S: For people who don't know what I mean by Pokemon Hunger Games, basically each Eeveelution battle to the death. Before the games begin, a countdown starts. When it finishes, all Eeveelutions run to the center to grab all the survival equipment they need like food and some items. The last survivor in the games wins.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Username: SkittishHeart
Your partner Eevee: If it's okay, I'd like to keep my Eevee without a nickname for now, since I'm having a hard time deciding to whom I should evolve it. So... Eevee.
Reason why you like Eevee: I think it was "like" at first sight. I simply liked how cute it and its evolutions are. My overall favorite used to cycle among them because I just couldn't pick which is the one I'm fond of the most. Up to now, I still can't choose. xD

As for the current topic:
Hmm, I'd vote for Glaceon. She could just walk in and dazzle everyone with her beauty and while the enemies are currently being blinded by the shiny light emanating from her, she could fire up a powerful Ice Beam and freeze them all to death. My imagination's pretty active right now, so forgive the randomness/weirdness. xD On a more serious note, I still would choose Glaceon: Ice, as well as Fire (<- kinda out of place), is a beautiful element that can really be useful. Okay, maybe Vaporeon outclasses Glaceon because she can use Ice-type moves without being weak to Fire, but it's not the same coming from a Water-type... for me, anyway. I think that's all I'll be saying. ^^'

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
New Topic: If you could choose one of the Eeveelutions to be in a "Pokemon Hunger Games", which one would it be and why?
P.S: For people who don't know what I mean by Pokemon Hunger Games, basically each Eeveelution battle to the death. Before the games begin, a countdown starts. When it finishes, all Eeveelutions run to the center to grab all the survival equipment they need like food and some items. The last survivor in the games wins.
Hmm.. Good one xD I'd say.. Flareon..? Lmao. The only reason I say that is that because it's kinda bulky compared to the other Eeveelutions, so I think it'd maybe fare better, but tbh I don't know, haha.
Username: SkittishHeart
Your partner Eevee: If it's okay, I'd like to keep my Eevee without a nickname for now, since I'm having a hard time deciding to whom I should evolve it. So... Eevee.
Reason why you like Eevee: I think it was "like" at first sight. I simply liked how cute it and its evolutions are. My overall favorite used to cycle among them because I just couldn't pick which is the one I'm fond of the most. Up to now, I still can't choose. xD

As for the current topic:
Hmm, I'd vote for Glaceon. She could just walk in and dazzle everyone with her beauty and while the enemies are currently being blinded by the shiny light emanating from her, she could fire up a powerful Ice Beam and freeze them all to death. My imagination's pretty active right now, so forgive the randomness/weirdness. xD On a more serious note, I still would choose Glaceon: Ice, as well as Fire (<- kinda out of place), is a beautiful element that can really be useful. Okay, maybe Vaporeon outclasses Glaceon because she can use Ice-type moves without being weak to Fire, but it's not the same coming from a Water-type... for me, anyway. I think that's all I'll be saying. ^^'
Welcome! Sure, you can nickname it later if you like :)

-Posts Counted

Years

Even though there's only been two answers, I'm surprised that nobody's said....
Umbreon.
'Cause it's my answer! :D
As far as I know, the Hunger Games are like a big tournament with loads of players that attempt to survive, and try to kill the other players. As far as Umbreon goes, it can hide successfully in the shadows to sneak up on opponents, which I'd say is a fairly useful tactic. It might not be strong in attack, but it is the bulkiest of the Eeveelutions so, like SS says, it can withstand recoiling attacks from it's surprised prey! I'm also guessing you'd hunt in the Hunger Games, for food, so it's sneaking would be also useful for that!

Username_9138

Oh em gee. Someone finally has this idea! I would choose...hmm...Leafeon. It is physically the most bulky of the Eeveelutions and the best physical attacker to boot (Flareon has the potential, but still lacks a fair moveset for its stats). Plus Leafeon can camouflage itself in the trees and then jump out and ambush its prey (whether it be food or opponent).

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Name- Zayphora
Eevee Partner- Zaphod the Eevee(LOOOOL no I didnt jus make this up that was the name of my Eevee in SS...or one of them anyway.)
Why Eevee- IT'S ADORABLE and is somewhere between a dog, cat, and a fox, but closer to a cat. It is also unique in the fact of its many possible Eeveelutions. No other Poke' has anything like that.

On the current topic- Espeon or Umbreon. I feel like Espeon would be a great strategist, and would somehow stay alive using this strategy to cover for its bright pinkness. It might also use its psychic power to uncover the hiding places of all the other tributes, maybe using that dowsing rod thing on its tail. And, Umbreon, because it seems like although it is cute it is deadly and also can sneak around quite well and stay hidden, which is very useful when you're a Pokemon trying to fight to the death. I think both have "audience" appeal as they are both cute but have a sense of inner power.

Years
Username: Loner_grunger
Your partner Eevee: Layne the eevee (it's a male D:)
Reason why you like Eevee: Why wouldn't somebody like it, it's ultra cute and fluffly and *pukes rainbows*, and it's evolutions are cute AND powerful! ^^ yey Eeevee ftw. And after reading poke advs * SPOILER ALERT * and seeing how much a poor little eevee can suffer and still open it's heart to a trainer made me happy *sob *sob*

On current topic: I dont know anyhting about the hunger games and really dont care about it :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you could choose one of the Eeveelutions to be in a "Pokemon Hunger Games", which one would it be and why?

That'd be scary. xD But yeah, I'd go ahead and choose Espeon for that event.

With its psychic attacks, I think it'll beat everyone easily, plus STEALTH HUNTING. Espeon would definitely be good at it. :3

Years
Cool thanks for the add

Um, new topic?

What shiny sprite of eevee or eeveelution do you like the most?

I personally prefer the Umbreon one, because it doesnt change that much, and the blueish rings look pretty cool.

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Cool thanks for the add

Um, new topic?

I personally prefer the Umbreon one, because it doesnt change that much, and the blueish rings look pretty cool.
Hehehe isn't it obvious? *looks at his Profile Picture*

Kota889

Years
Cool thanks for the add

Um, new topic?

I don't think I have to say this answer xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back