• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh my god Scarf. I love Young Frankenstein. I could watch that movie on repeat all day every single day hahaha. <3

PUT. ZE CANDELLL. BEEECKKK. hahaha.
I've never seen the whole movie lol. Just parts that played on TV. It's on my (long) list of movies to see eventually.

The closest to owning a cat for me was when I found an abandoned kitten along the meadows down the road. I took it home, but then I made the hard decision of leaving it on someone's doorstep for them to find.
Are you the one who left the kitten I was taking care of? I hope you at least made sure there was someone home because kittens left on doorsteps without anyone around is, like, literally the saddest thing on earth.

Years
300px-Julius_KH3D.png

Disney version of Frankenstein.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aww. If I found an abandoned kitten I'd keep it if I could. If not well, I could always take it to my animal shelter to be adopted.
I wanted to take it to my animal shelter, but I didn't want anything to happen to it. ): Although, probably leaving it on smoeone's doorstep is even more dangerous, but my mind was full of fluufy, softness!

I've never seen the whole movie lol. Just parts that played on TV. It's on my (long) list of movies to see eventually.

Are you the one who left the kitten I was taking care of? I hope you at least made sure there was someone home because kittens left on doorsteps without anyone around is, like, literally the saddest thing on earth.
Yeah, I knocked on the door really hard, and then ran off. We put the little thing in a shallow box with a blanket. (No lid of course.) I wonder how it's doing, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If I could have any pet I would get a Loris because they just look so sad, like they always need a hug.

loris.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't know...

I would have a fennec fox for a pet. THOSE EARS MAKE ME SO SQUEEEEEE

Other than that, I'm good with my current pets. Maybe a bird that I can talk with about bird stuff, but I don't know if I would exactly like a pet just to have a pet.

Years
An owl for a pet means you would be awesome. And I love how smart they are too.

(I really need to post here more often)

Speaking of cute...
Spoiler:

I wish I could have an owl for a pet. A bit weird, but they're so flufffy and awesome.

Definitely agreed, they are fluffy, which means cute.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't like birds because I wouldn't like keeping them in a cage but I'd be afraid of them flying out a window or something. XD;

droomph

weeb
Years
Speaking of which, I had three parakeets. One of them died of the female one being an ******* (my fault) so we got another one. They both got attacked by a hawk or something (not my fault) a few months after we got the third one.

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol my parakeets (understandably) hated me. I would poke them and stuff...I was a horrible pet owner :P

Now that I have a pet that I can actually appreciate, I play with him a lot better than with the parakeets.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My parakeet would sit on my shoulder and hang out. I let him fly around so he could have time out of his cage pretty often and not just sit there. Birds are pretty cool pets, though it's kind of depressing to keep a bird in a cage.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Every time someone mentions a parakeet/budgie/small breed of parrot, I always flash back to the parakeet/budgie/small breed of parrot (not sure which one) I saw get run over right in front of me. It was hopping along the footpath and I had to double-take since it's not something you see every day. I was thinking about picking it up and trying to find out who owned it as I walked by. The next thing I know it flies over the road and gets hit by a car. I felt terrible afterwards because I had no idea what to do and felt pretty helpless.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I want a domestic silver fox! They are so adorable!
I want a fox too. ;__; I've always wanted to have a pet fox, wolf, tiger, Siberian Husky, and a Shibi Inu. .________. Too bad that'll never happen. (Hoping for a husky one day, though.)

I'm very happy with the kitten my mom and I got now. :3 I'd never want a bird for a pet, though; they're cool and all, but I don't want them as a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back