• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
This may have been asked a lot, but how can I get mudkip ? I know that I have to fish in route 44 but do I need a certain rod ? I have the old and the good rod.

Also, is it possible to get the other hoenn starters and Mewtwo in this version ?

Lastly, is there a TM-list with locations and a Pokemon list with locations anywhere ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
hey i this has probably already been answered but i really dont want to go through 160 pages to find it... I cant get into mt. silver or the seafoam islands and i have already beaten the Elite 4 twice, help?

Years
Actually, it's 2 generation based :D
3rd generation Pokemon are available as default and can be caught later in game.
Yeah I know that I forgot to add FireRed Rom base in my reply

This might sound kinda noob-ish... But were can i find Bidoof? I really like that Pokémon :3
I already told earlier that no 4th gen Pokes yet in Liquid Crystal

This may have been asked a lot, but how can I get mudkip ? I know that I have to fish in route 44 but do I need a certain rod ? I have the old and the good rod.

Also, is it possible to get the other hoenn starters and Mewtwo in this version ?

Lastly, is there a TM-list with locations and a Pokemon list with locations anywhere ?
Hoenn starters are available as well Mewtwo. Check out Cerulean Cave for it. No TM-list and Wild List yet for the latest version

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
Hoenn starters are available as well Mewtwo. Check out Cerulean Cave for it. No TM-list and Wild List yet for the latest version

Okay thank you for answering two of my questions.
How about Mudkip ? Is it still catachable on route 44 and if yes, do I need a certain rod ?
I knew that it was catchable in previous versions but how about this one ?
Are the Hoenn starters wild pokemon or pokemon that I get as a present ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Also when I battle the Jirachi in the dark cave. I'm not allowed to throw any balls at it (it says something about a mysterious force preventing me to catching it). The same applies for Celebi in the ilex forest. Do i have to do something in order for me to catch them? The jirachi I face is also not shiny

anyone that could answer this? I also just tried to get Lugia and the same thing happens, it won;t let me throw any kind of ball at it

Years
How about Mudkip ? Is it still catachable on route 44 and if yes, do I need a certain rod ?
No problem, It is just that I forgot the locations of Hoenn starters and they appear to be wild pokes in Liquid crystal

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
and how about mewtwo? In Celulean cave there is only a DNA fragment and I have no idea what to do with it :).
I have another question... about electabuzz, can I find it in the wild somewhere?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't know for sure but all starters should be distributed by random NPCs.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
anyone that could answer this? I also just tried to get Lugia and the same thing happens, it won;t let me throw any kind of ball at it

I just met Jirachi yesterday and my pokeballs kept working as usual.. maybe you have an older version ?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
So uh, question solely because I'm curious:

An update made compatibility for a flashcart that doesn't have a realtime clock, right? What does Liquid Crystal do when no RTC is detected?

I don't use one (I'd rather stick with GBA.emu or Retroarch's core, both of which are pretty much exactly VBA-M, on my android instead of something witch doesn't have an RTC) but I'm just wondering about that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
Hey, im stuck on the orange islands where mateo is battling the one nexus guy outside of an entrance to crystal cave and i have no idea what to do next... ive gone all over the place on the two islands and cant find anything.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2015
im having an issue in the game where when i try to trade bellsprout for the onix it crashes. The version of the game im using is 3.3

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
Years
Hi Link, I've got a glitch for you

Build Number: 3.3.00332
Bug/Glitch Description: I can't battle ANY trainers on the Orange Islands, no matter how many times I start a new game (and go to the part where you get the ticket for Orange Islands). I've been experiencing this bug ever since Orange Islands were made accesible.I didn't do anything to my ROM, I checked it, it's clean, and now I'm stuck in West Vale Port's lighthouse.

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Yeah I know that I forgot to add FireRed Rom base in my reply

I already told earlier that no 4th gen Pokes yet in Liquid Crystal

No.
Mewtwo is not available. Mudkip on the other hand, is.
He's not available by fishing in route 44 anymore (but if you have an old enough version, you would still require Super Rod for it). You get Mudkip on the second Orange Island.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2014
hey guys, im at the orange islands and ive finished takin gout the nexus, how do i go inside the cave of wisdom?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Howdy, I can't get blue to fight me, he's at cinnibar island with axel and i have 15 badges. He just says 'sorry catch me another time and we can talk about battling then', what can I do?? =/

Last edited:
Years
hey guys, im at the orange islands and ive finished takin gout the nexus, how do i go inside the cave of wisdom?
Well it was simple before. You just had to complete that Lab event and just had to surf south from there to reach Cave of wisdom

Howdy, I can't get blue to fight me, he's at cinnibar island with axel and i have 15 badges. He just says 'sorry catch me another time and we can talk about battling then', what can I do?? =/
There is a secret cave beside Blue where he is standing just press A button on it and an opening should come behind him. Go inside and complete the Nexus's event there

Last edited:
Back