• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello???

Years
I searched up the pokemon forum and I saw this community.
Well.. I am a new here so nice to meet you.
Please add me in friend list. (First time to get a friend in 3DS)

My friend code is 2380-3020-8851

I want to trade a pokemon that would evolve by trading. ( ;´Д`)
And of course a battle for fun. (Though I am a weak trainer)

I am sorry if my English is strange because I'm a Japanese..(ーー;)
Anyway Nice to meet you anyone who reply.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hey welcome to PC (pokecommunity) i woud let a mod introduce you but i don't think Cirno is online (the mod of Welcoming lounge) hope you have fun here and don't forget to red the rules

Years
Hey Kaochii, welcome to PC!

It's always nice to have new people joining us! And I envy you for being japanese! I wish i was Japanese too, I love your country, also i'm addicted to animes, ahah!
My fc is 3136-7728-8255, i've already added you to my 3ds friend list. ^-^
Feel free to send me a message if you want to trade, battle or just to chat.

Have fun in here! You'll find amazing people in this place. See you around.

Years
Your English is really good, no worries at all. :D You're from Japan? I really want to go there whenever I've saved up more money for study abroad. Maybe language school, hmm.. not sure yet. Welcome to the forum.

If you want help evolving Pokemon in X/Y I recommend checking the X/Y Quick Trade thread sometime. People will definitely help you out so don't be afraid to ask. We have some very kind members that're always around to lend a helping hand if need be, plus everyone is trading right now in the new Pokemon games so there are a lot of people who can assist. There's also the amazing Battle Center to discuss battling as well so you have a lot of options. n~n

Good luck and have fun here, kaochii! I hope you'll love the forum and stick around.

Years
Hey welcome to PC (pokecommunity) i woud let a mod introduce you but i don't think Cirno is online (the mod of Welcoming lounge) hope you have fun here and don't forget to red the rules

Thank you for welcoming. Yea I read the community rules. (v´∀`)

Back