• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Fifth Gen Pokemon

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
Swanna's definitely my favorite. She is basically the water powerhouse I have on my team. Also the fact I like swans makes a perfect chemistry.

I think Swanna's a great addition (even if you don't like Ducklett) to anyone's team, if you want a delicate balance of both cuteness and power!

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
I like Mandibuzz because of its surprising tankiness and Haxorus because it looks really BA

Outlier

Zekrom by far! He's the only legitimately badass looking Dragon of any generation in my opinion. Most dragon Poke's look too cartoony.

Reactions: Nah
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
Haxorus, because of its animation, but I shouldn't really explain because it's not really appropriate...

Sawk would be my next favorite because it's an awesome blue judo fighter. It's pretty unique and I like how it wears a robe and a belt.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Mine favourite is Male Unfezant because of his sprite and its one of the coooooolest 5th Gen Pokemon!

UniVolt

All about attack
Years
I have a few.

Zebstrika - I'm always a fan of electric types
Krookodile - It's a giant red Croc.
Braviary
Zekrom - Looks amazing and is electric.

Years
This may be mainstream or may not be, it doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy Haxorus in 5th gen and is the only 5th gen pokemon in my main team...Really don't know why though. Just seemed to fit my personality i guess.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
Years
I've always been a fan of sinister looking Pokemon and Hydreigon was definitely my favorite in that regard. I also like it's unique typing even if it's not that great defensively.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I like Garbodor,Hydreigon,Sawsbuck,Genesect and Kyurem but my favorite is Cinccino

Garbodor, at first i didn`t like it that much because i thought muk ripoff, but its a little more inventive then muk, i mean muk is just sludge, Garbodor is a pile of trash, with glass shard teeth, pipe arms, a trash bag hood and it has little bunny ears for some reason :3

Hydreigon: No one needs to explain this one

Sawsbuck: it looks badass even with leaves growing off it horns, like a true buck, plus it looks more animalistic then most pokemon.

Kyurem: Its a giant zombie dragon that turns into an abomination by absorbing healthier dragons

Genesect: its a cyborg pokemon! and the first Bug type legendary.

Cinccino: My absolute favorite, its.....just so cute!

Back