• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
They look pretty nice, Minorthreat. The second support banner is missing a line of pixels on the left, though. :P

Haha whoops! I will fix it eventually!

Well, I haven't had much time to work on Iridium lately due to the holiday season! But I decided that I should probably give a small update to the thread! So I have decided to show off a new Pokemon!
Without further ado, I present Gerbop!
capture000-2.png

Gerbop is the Rattata of the Iriho region, the annoying rodent, except I really think that Gerbop is quite cute and adorable!

*Gerbop was designed and sprited by Riceeman*
*Please do not use the Sprite*

I also have a few announcments to make.

1. I would like to take suggestions for simple new moves to add to Iridium. I say simple because I want to start off small with the scripting before I move into more complex details. So I would be more than happy to consider new move ideas that anyone would like to donate to the project(Credit will be given if the move is used)

2. I'm sort of at wits end on coming up with a way to properly demonstrate how the plauge effects the Pokemon population, because I'm sure a reference to it isn't enough. So it would be a great help to have suggestions on how to demonstrate the effect of the plauge. I cannot promise that I will be able to implement any thing too complex but I would like suggestions!

3. I am still looking for another Pokemon Spriter! I'm sure riceeman would like help spriting Pokemon for Iridium!

Sincerely
Minorthreat

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Wow! It's cute!
Better than those annoying Rattata or Bidoof~
I will catch it for sure!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Will you be posting a pokedex?

Eventually, but as of right now the Pokedex is in very very baby stages, only from 800-823 have simple concepts and about 10 of those 23 have definitive concepts, so I don't want to post something so incomplete yet, but as a more complete pokedex begins to work up I will consider posting it. But I don't want to spoil everything about the game before its release, so we will see.

I wish I had something new to show but time has been tight lately due to family matters, so I apologize!

Thank you all for your comments

sincerely
Minorthreat

Years
*suggestion* you should give all the pokemon new cries instead of using cries from old ones.
dude this hack looks good tho. cant wait til the first beta is out!!!

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
IT'S NOT A HACK! It's a game, made in RMXP. Anyways, good updates MT :D

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
you are bad at reading ^^
and you do not have prooof even though you say so...
it doesnt say it is a rom base minor is a smart person and if it were a rom base it would be in the rom hacking section.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well I'm almost certain that's the last of Minor's problems as of right now.
And yes it would be nice but Isn't to important right now.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
All very well done, kiddo <3

I love the new Pokemon Ricee-chan is spriting for you, they're very cute and suiting for your game :3 Love love the battle screen + storyline by the way~ It all looks wonderful!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I just wanted to post to keep the thread alive. I have been working on overworld sprites. I wasn't much on the hero sprite so I made a new hero that I will show soon.

Unfortunatly my computer got a virus so I am waiting for it to get back from the repair shop, as soon as that happens I will hopefully be able to get a decent update posted.

I assure you this game is not dead. So don't forget about it!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I got some horrible. I didn't make it too public, but my computer has been in the shop being fixed for the past month. Well I finally got it back today, and I got quite a shock. Unfortuantly everything was so corrupted and infested with viruses and malware that all of my files, including Iridium were lost. Since I cannot pinpoint the exact date of infestation, I do not want to upload my backup files.
I feel that Iridium has hit is biggest dead end yet, and has reached the point where it is time to nail the coffin shut and call it quits. This event has completely wiped out my determination and I feel its time to hang up the game-making belt and call that quits as well.

Thank you all for the support. I will continue to come here from time to time and check up on the games here. Thank you sincerely.

Minorthreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back