• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen July Coro-Coro: 5 New Pokemon + Xerneas & Yveltal typings + Oorotto

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Both Swirlix and Spritzee look pretty cute to me. They better have some cool/badass looking evolutions, though. Otherwise, I would totally not buy them taking down Dragons. FYI, I don't have a problem with Fairy types being strong against Dragon types. I just think that if you were to have a Salamence or a Hydreigon go down against a Fairy, then the Fairy type should look a little more....adult. Xerneas is a good example of that. Its a Fairy type that doesn't look too "cutsie."

Other than Xerneas, Sylveon, and Gardevoir, most of the Fairy Types shown don't look like they'd have high enough stats to take on a Dragon. Even then they still have their normal counters to worry about.

I can't really say that the Fairy Types are living up to the expectations placed upon them yet. Two newest are probably a couple of average stat Pokemon.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Yeah I'd agree that the two new Fairy types kind of just like two random two-stage evolutions that the game will have, and that they're showing off because they're Fairy typed. They're both adorable, but I don't foresee me using them, or really see them being able to take on a Dragon and win. Of course, who knows what their evolutions (I mean I"m assuming they'll evolve) will look like.

Also, Azumarill could totally take on a Dragon and win =P

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Apparently Serebii has a new image that they say is more indicative of Orotto/aurotto's design.
orotto4th.jpg

With this, I am definitely getting either ghost/grass or ghost/bug.

I am glad it looks nothing like Blossomon!

Now this looks like a sudowoodo evo for me!
But i also think that it is gonna be grass/ghost and the final form of a 3 stage evolution

Orotto english name:Eternatree(Random guess cause i doubt it will be Aulotte)

Are these zig zag lines fangs?

legolastheelf

Pokemon Researcher
Years
I hope it isn't a Sudowoodo evo. I want it to be a proper tree. I read Serebii stating its name means "Big rot". So i guess from the looks decaying tree. Grass/Ghost. Though it has spider-like legs, those are actually its roots right. No bug pleaaaasee!! :D

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
As cool as the tree is, I'm probably going to end up not using it on my final team. It just doesn't really...appeal to me.
(Anybody else waiting for Espurr-reveal?)

blue

gucci
Years
I hardly ever use legendaries on my team no matter what, they're just too OP in my opinion. Although I do have a feeling that Oorotto will be my favorite legendary since Kyogre in RSE based on the sketches I've seen.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Oorotto would make a great pseudo, it looks like it could be epic/useful and they really do need a change of pace in that department. Metagross was great but since then it's been dragon overload and eh, it gets monotonous.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't see them showing us the Pseudo. It really doesn't make a difference if they do, but I just don't see them showing us any non-legendaries that far down the Pokedex...I don't expect them to show us any other Legendaries for that matter either.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Am I the only one who thinks that Oorotto might be a fully evolved Chespin? I mean, Chespin's evo was rumoured to be Grass/Dark and Oorotto looks like a Grass/Dark type to me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Agreed, that thing looks nothing like Chespin...and I doubt they'll change species (from a chipmunk? to a rotting tree) like that for a starter final evolution.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I heard that the new tree-like Pokémon named Orotto (spelling?) has been confirmed but I can't find much information on it, like its type, stats and even what it looks like. Supposedly it's one of these 2 pictures that came up on Google when I put its name in:

748.png
971121_347221235414603_823185039_n.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I heard that the new tree-like Pokémon named Orotto (spelling?) has been confirmed but I can't find much information on it, like its type, stats and even what it looks like. Supposedly it's one of these 2 pictures that came up on Google when I put its name in:

748.png
971121_347221235414603_823185039_n.png
There is no information on Oorotto. Technically it has not been revealed yet. Its only available to be seen during the Genesect Movie as an advertisement for Pokemon X and Y. You will not find any information on it until Gamefreak actually releases it to the public.

I'm surprised that none of the art has incorporated the more "cyclops" aspect of it, though it's possible that could be incorrect. .__.;

The last picture on Serebii does show it as a cyclops and is supposedly the most accurate depiction of Oorotto.

orotto4.jpg

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
first a cyclops, now a 2 eyes tree; I'll just wait until everything is confirmed how it really looks like and it's typing.

Years
Yeah it's ridiculous how much different versions of it there is...one has to wonder if it has multiple forms xD Well all joking aside I hope they reveal it official in the next issue.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Agreed. There is like 10 or more versions of it. Only like 2 of them actually saw it. I hope they reveal it before then... If we have to wait till next issue, there is going to be like 100 versions.

Years
Agreed. There is like 10 or more versions of it. Only like 2 of them actually saw it. I hope they reveal it before then... If we have to wait till next issue, there is going to be like 100 versions.
Right, one will be able to make a dex out of the different version by then xD

Maybe Pokémon smash will have it as it's said to have a special show during the 21st...though I doubt they'll show it, or anything new for that matter. Likely it will be next issue at the earliest.

Back