• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
good job ;)
i love this hack the graphic is awesome :)

Well, thanks for your comment =D

Looks very beautiful, can't wait to play it.

Thanks =D

Why does Pikachu's backsprite face the player instead of the opponent?

Wow, good question...
So... Pikachu's backsprite face the player because pikachu (in the beggining a pichu) is like a friend to the player and he look to the player with a happy face.
And with that backsprite i tried to transmit the happiness that pikachu have battling side-a-side with the player. =P

Sorry guys but i had some problems in this later month, so nothing new came out...
Just wait a little more... =(

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
BTW, at the start of the game(the intro), when Blue is talking to you, he says your rival is his grandson, when Blue would be like 20(?). And if it was Blue's grandfather you were talking to(if he's still alive), wouldn't it be his great-grandson who was your rival? I know that the text I'm talking about is the default text, but you might want to change it for Beta 1.

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
BTW, at the start of the game(the intro), when Blue is talking to you, he says your rival is his grandson, when Blue would be like 20(?). And if it was Blue's grandfather you were talking to(if he's still alive), wouldn't it be his great-grandson who was your rival? I know that the text I'm talking about is the default text, but you might want to change it for Beta 1.

Yeah true but i haven't change the intro text yet and i don't know if i will change it for Beta 1... =(

OMG waiting this hack to be completed i really l\want to play this one

Thanks =D

Are you still working on this, Fanp?

How can i say...
There are a few things that need to be correct and that's why beta 1 wasn't released yet, plus the time that i can dedicate to the hack right now is very short...

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
Years
You must finish this piece of art NOW!!! Haha seriously though I'm really looking forward to playing this one. Is there an ETA on the release yet?

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
You must finish this piece of art NOW!!! Haha seriously though I'm really looking forward to playing this one. Is there an ETA on the release yet?

Thanks fatmanjumrope (O.o) :D

Um... it's acutally called beta... we don't need terroristic organizations here, you know? :)

Ahahahahah well said :D

Updates
awalk.gif

To-do list until release beta 1.0:
Legend:
Done

Not done

-Mapping the houses Saffron town;

-Script Safron town;

-Script route 9 and 10;

-Script excavation site;

-Correct some bugs and grammar mistakes;

-Release beta 1.0.

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
Years
Um... it's acutally called beta... we don't need terroristic organizations here, you know? :)

I'm not understanding this :(

I don't quite understand what you mean when you are saying "terroristic organizations"...? Maybe it's a misunderstanding of what I meant when I say ETA (estimated time of arrival?)

Explaining of this would be helpful thanks :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
I'm not understanding this :(

I don't quite understand what you mean when you are saying "terroristic organizations"...? Maybe it's a misunderstanding of what I meant when I say ETA (estimated time of arrival?)

Explaining of this would be helpful thanks :D

The ETA is a basque nationalist organization that frequently uses terrorism as a method to solve their disputes.
But anyway, this is one of the first hacks I see that takes place in an alternate Kanto, the concept seems to be interesting.

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
Years
The ETA is a basque nationalist organization that frequently uses terrorism as a method to solve their disputes.
But anyway, this is one of the first hacks I see that takes place in an alternate Kanto, the concept seems to be interesting.

Thank you for making clear this to me :)

I have much trouble understanding some of this.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I LOVE Pikachu's backsprite! I can't wait to play this hack!! Keep up the excellent work

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
looks great keep it up i can't wait for the beta version ;)

Thanks =D
Now that you talk about that...

I LOVE Pikachu's backsprite! I can't wait to play this hack!! Keep up the excellent work

Thanks, i will keep =D

Beta 1.0
awalk.gif

This isn't the final version of beta 1, i will release when i can a beta 1.1 with bounty hunting and almost without bugs.
I hope you all like pokemon legacy beta 1.0 =D

Beta 1.0

~Fanp

hfa

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
how can i download the beta i tried but could not play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back