• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A more advanced persocom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
A More Advanced Persocom...

Plot

If you've read or seen the DVDs of Chobits, you may be interested in this...
As you know...The ending was happy...But now...it's been many years later and the persocoms have been WAY improved! They now have super powers! This may sound a little dorky, but not to me! Anyway...You can play as a made up persocom or/and a master of a persocom...So...there's evil programmed persocoms too...and so they want to destroy...

Here's your form if it's a persocom...

Name:
programmed age:
looks:
programmed personality:
powers:
looks of persocom ears:
good or evil:

Happy rp-ing!

Last edited:
Years
Name: Kokaroku
programmed age:14
looks: black hair,green neon shirt,blue jeans,black boots.
programmed personality: funny
powers: water,eirth,& wind
looks of persocom ears: like an elf's ears
good or evil: good(du'h)
Female
i cant wait for this to start,yay! i'm so happy :D

Terra_Theory

Thank you for calling...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
oh this sounds cool,i'm a big fan of Chobits.can i join?

Name: Yashoahma
programmed age: 13
looks: a hat,sun glassed,dark red hair,black shirt with fire on it,dark blue jeans,shoes
programmed personality: mean,unfriendly
powers: fire,drakness
looks of persocom ears: really long,longer then an elfs
good or evil: evil

Years
Yay! 2 members! Thanx 4 joining! And if you wanna know...I want itleast 2 more people till we can start....

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I might as well join.

Name: Katinkainkabagovenanana(Kink for short)
programmed age: 14
looks: (ill tell you at your house,TrapD)
programmed personality:
powers: Ice
looks of persocom ears: like a humans but pointy
good or evil: good

EDIT:Hey TrapD,how come you haven't made a person??

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
I'm in, I wait a month for each new Chobits!

Name: Burne
programmed age: 15
looks: Polarized Sunglasses, wavy black hair, green sweatshirt, dark navy jeans, white BBall shoes
programmed personality: Helpful, Loner
powers: Electricity
looks of persocom ears: Slightly point at the midsection.
good or evil: good

Years
ooc:All right! First of all,here's my character....

Name:Katrina
programmed age:19
looks:long white hair(like Chii's)light green thin strapped dress(like Chii"s)barefoot
programmed personality:mature,can look up anything faster than a second,serious
powers:can make illusions and has phycic
looks of persocom ears:looks like cat ears
good or evil:good

Allright!Here's the beginning!

IC: The city was full of walking people all with persocoms by thier sides,and instructing them where to go. There in the bank,were many yells of,"That money's not yours!" or "Help! Where's a good persocom when you need one?!" Katrina was a good persocom,without any owner by her side,and was looking for a good job for a persocom. She was out in the city herself,and heard the yelling at the Greenstone Bank. She said to herself,"Why not?" and went inside the bank to get the builing's money back.

ooc:I'll start you off with that!

Years
ooc:Oh! Well...the ending doesn't matter...If you know what a persocom is,than you're fine!

ic:As Katrina stepped inside the bank,there was basiclly fire everywhere. There was a persocom,wearing black,red hair,black top and skirt,and red boots with black strips on the side. This persocom was apparently an evil persocom. Katrina said,"Take this!" She made an illusion of that persocom's most fear and the evil persocom suffered in fright and ended up dropping the bag of money and ran away.

Terra_Theory

Thank you for calling...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
Yashoahma walked into the bank and sees the persocom."Who are you and what are you doing here?" *points a gun at the persocom*

Years
I(Kokaroku) walk into the bank to find two persocom's standing there,one pointing a gun at the other. "Umm,whats going on."I asked.*Is she being robed?*I thought as I waited for some one to say something.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Katinkainkabagovenanana walks in to see whats going on."Okay,why are y'all just standing around??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back