• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod Reviews

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I'm going to be reviewing all of your performances as moderators. If you're doing good, I'll keep you. If you're aren't performing well, I'm going to remove you from staff.

Years
Challenge-accepted.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
uhhh what? lol. Did you talk this over with upper staff or what? I know I'm a great mod anyway, so I have nothing to worry about. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Uuhmmmm?? That isn't how we do things here, Lerroux. If you want to review them, fine by me, but you don't have the right to remove people you don't see fit to mod the forum on your own. If you want to bring one of them up for demotion, you can, but decisions on staffing are made by us as a team.

When one of us starts doing **** on our own without consulting the rest, that tends to lead to a lot of internal problems.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Don't worry. If you do a good job, you don't have anything to be worried of. :)

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
That may be true, but this is very important. Steve entrusted me the position of an admin here. I am doing my job. If you don't like it, you're entitled to your opinion, but don't use your personal opinions as a reason to stop me from doing what I came here to do. This is all to improve this forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Did you even read my post? You're part of a team; you need to act like you're part of one. I don't have a single problem with you wanting to review them (us?), but you don't have the right to outright remove people you don't see fit to mod their forum just because you don't see that they're fit. That isn't how we do things around here! If you want to demote someone, you need to bring them up for demotion and we (AS A TEAM!) need to agree that it's best to do so. Just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can do whatever you want when you want.

Edit: And why is this thread even stickied?!?!! *removes*

Last edited by a moderator:

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Don't worry. If you do a good job, you don't have anything to be worried of. :)

>_>

Maybe you should watch your step.

You've been around for a week, and it's just as easy for you to get kicked out of your position as it is for us to be kicked out of ours..

Years
Is it alright if I review you as an admin and have you demoted (somehow) just because you aren't working up to my expectations? It would be for the good of the forum after all.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Well, you can always give your opinions on the mods I don't find suited for the forums, but I only report to Steve so I have full powers to just remove people if their work isn't good enough. Complain to him if you don't agree.

But don't worry yet, I'm not going to start demoting people tomorrow in the morning! I came here recently so I just wanted to tell you what I'll be doing from now on.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Shouldn't you take it with the other admins first? D:

Steve and I discussed it already. He's the only one I need to discuss it with.

Blah blah blah.
Feel free to assert your fake dominance and power over us.

Wake me up when you are finished.​

I'd like it if you took this more seriously. I haven't done my reviews yet and I think it would be wise if you didn't say I had "fake" dominance and power, since I definitely can make things happen if I see necessary.

Back