• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real?

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
I'd want to be a gym leader. Preferably the last gym leader and for some reason I always liked Viridian city.

But unlike giovanni I'd be water-based but have a charmander as my secret weapon

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I would like

1) a strong pokemon that i can ride on and fly all over the place, like a Golurk or Dragonite

2) I would like a very powerful psychic type pokemon so i can mess with peoples minds when they are being mean to me (Alakazham or something)

3) deffo Galvantula or Electivire

4) Chandelure - best pokemon of all time!

5) Krookodile, pure awesome!

last spot would have to be.....

Bisharp or Conkeldur

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
What Pokemon would you have if Pokemon were real?
Snivy, Lucario, Zoroark, Dragonite, Lapras, Chandelure. <-- one of the best possible pokemon teams.
Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.) I would be and artist. I would travel around the world making art, and defeating evil.
What would you do with your Pokemon? (Help people, Battle, Be evil?)
Find evil teams, and crush them.
Where would you go?, Who would be?, stuff like that and the stuff above .
Everywhere. I would go everywhere.
Would you battle?
Yes, so my pokemon would get stronger.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Um if Pokemonwere real and I had to have a battling team then it would be Chansey, Blissey, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Drifblim and Wobbuffet.

I love Pokemon with high HP. My favorites are Chansey and Blissey. I would also have a Jigglypuff but not necessarily in my battling team although I could switch it with Drifblim sometimes. Jigglypuff is amazing. I mean, it's so small yet it has such a high HP.

But anyway, let's focus on Chansey/Blissey. They would be great in battling as they are so tough and robust so they could tolerate damage and stall the opposing Pokemon to death...literally.
They are cute and kind and nice thus a great company.
Are you feeling sick? Refresh/Heal Bell/Aromatherapy!
Did you cut your arm? Heal Pulse and the wound is vanished!
Do you feel tired and drained? Softboiled!

So useful Pokemon. You would always be healthy and a very strong contestant in battles too because they are all very bulky and tough Pokemon.

Midnyte

Pokerus Failure, Newish PCer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
I wish pokemon were real, but then people would probably use them for evil (and be more succesful than team rocket). Oh well, still worth it.

Maybe I should add....Not only Team Rocket, but probably more successful than all the "teams" combined. :P

I would probably apply for a position as Gym Leader/Elite Four for the Fire type, since a lot of my favorite Pokemon are of that type. (Gen. 2 Fire starters, Gen. 5 Fire starters, Victini, Moltres, to name just a few.) If the league rejected me, I would just start earning Badges left and right (my Typhlosion, after all, played a key role in beating SS) and after beating the Champion, I'd be all "How you like me now?!" Hahaha.....yeah...the look on his/her face would be just priceless.

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Years
I'd be a Gym Leader who win someone challenges gets a bunch of pokemon and beats the challenger :P The pokemon i'd have is Pichu (Obviously :P) and I would be the person who pulls pranks on trainers that don't know what happened :)

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
If Pokemon Were Real...

I'll just be myself, an ordinary trainer wishing the best for my pokemon :]
I would have two partner pokemon, which are treecko and pidgey (:
Going to raise my pidgey slowly but surely into a pidgeot and ride the skies together with treecko too ^^
Treecko won't ever evolve but we're both fine and happy this way :D
The three of us would most probably be travelling the world as cliche as it sounds, helping others in need c:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I use to think about this nearly every day xD. First off, I'd have my awesome Arcanine by my side along with Altaria, the amazingly adorable flying Pokemon. My other great team members would be Ampharos, Vileplume,Sharpedo and Donphan c:

I'd probably be an ordinary trainer, the one who probably doesn't really like seeking fame. Even though it is fun to beat gym leaders and champions over and over xD. I would travel around all the regions and meet other trainers, so a big adventure for me :D!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
i'd be a Dark Gym Leader.

with a rotation of Drapion, Krookodile, Mandibuzz, Hydreigon, Weavile, Tyranitar, Crawdaunt, Honchkrow, Scrafty, and Houndoom.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I'll only want three: Charizard, Alakazam and Tyranitar.

Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.)
Probably a Pokemon trainer, traveling around the world. And, after a few years, a researcher like Gary/Prof. Oak.

Mostly, battle.

Where would you go?, Who would be?
I'll travel around the world, stay a few days in one place, then, move out to the next city/country. That'll be fun!

Zoe Arewell

Gloomy Beauty of Lavender Town
Years
Oh I like this topic! This is cool! Let's see...I would love to have Butterfree following me around, protecting me from bad things with Sleep Powder and Psybeam. I'd love to have my Venusaur at home to take care of my garden for me. We'd also go on walks and scare the neighbors. Then I'd like Fearow, because even though he looks scary, he's a sweet heart on the inside and he'd take me anywhere I'd like to go =)

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
If Pokemon were real I would like to study them. I already like to study animals and I can only imagine how much more fun/dangerous studying pokemon would be.

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
Years
I would just have fun with my nuzleaf and quagsire , get some badges, battle my friends and I would become pokemon ranger.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

If Pokemon were real, they would be used in war and sold on the black market, and probably be genetically modified, to help them learn other moves, better defence or just be stronger overall.

But back to the OP, I'd love to have Blaziken, Samurott, Alakazam, Pichu and Pikachu, Staraptor, Tyranitar and a Dragonite. I would have a few others, but I can't be bothered listing them. It would be cool because in the real world, much like the anime, you could carry heaps of Pokemon around.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
You know how hideous Pokemon would look in real life? LOL
Granted some may look awesome or cute, but most would look ugly, such as... just search up on google : 'Real Life Pokemon'

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Wondering if you mean real as in, integrated to our reality, or just being in the awesome cartoon life that it is. I'll go with the latter.

Being realistic, probably an Eevee that evolves into an Umbreon, called Cosmo. Relating to my black labrador in real life. Then most likely catch a Pidgey and start off on a journey like that. I do have favourite Pokemon, I'd love to have Charizard, Dragonites and all that, but I'd enjoy it more to catch Pokemon by chance.

Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.)
I'd like to be a trainer for a number of years and then become a Gym Leader.

Battle and explore the world, what else?

Where would you go?
I'd like to explore the unknown regions before contemplating a league challenge. Collect as much badges and catch as many Pokemon, before spending another year training and then challenge a set number of gyms in a region.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
If Pokemon were real...

I would get hammered with Meowth. We'd hang out and talk about things. I'd ask him what it's like having whiskers. I'd ask him what it's like being the only talking Pokemon, if he looks down on the others, if he considers himself better. I would use him to steal money from people. So many Meowth possibilities. If he evolved into a Persian, I would give him away, because Persian seems stuck up.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Can any imagine How freaking huge a Snorlax would be. I would be the size of a small mountain just in weight alone. or some of the really big pokemon like Golurk. x.x

Back