• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
My (user)name is Branny00, and I am a huge PKMN fan. I like competitive battling, but my passion is VGC. I hope I have a nice time on the forums! Do you guys have an IRC?

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hi Branny.

We do have an IRC. On the top bar with New Posts, FAQ/Rules etc., there is "Chat". Click on that, and there you have it! We also have a Pokemon Showdown server which you can find easily on the server list, which is basically a battle simulator and we chat there too.

I hope you enjoy being here and stuff!

- Icy Burn

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Heya! Good to see new members! (But they aren't that rare... Oh well, just means that the site is constantly growing)

Years
Welcome to PC, Branny! I'm Cirno, it's nice to meet you. :D

I'm glad to see you posted a bit already. Hopefully you find those section(s) you're most interested in very soon, if you haven't already. I wish I could battle you, but unfortunately I do not have much experience in battling yet and am having issues with my WiFi connection right now. Guess that gives me time to read up on movesets and practice, though!

And yep, as stated, we do indeed have an IRC! Looks like someone already explained to you how it works, so hopefully we can chat over there in the future. :3 That's all from me; enjoy your stay on this wonderful forum and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Back