• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I try not to pronounce it as range but my brain reads RNG as that so it's annoying. I just go with "abusing" now though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
R-N-G! At first I pronounced it "rng" like a lazy way of saying the telephone rung, but it became pretty obvious very fast :p

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I need to R-N-G abuse the four Meloettas that I picked up. I also picked up two for Gonzo and one for Blade. Oh the joys of a flash cart and save adapters. n_n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sooooo.... I traded for the first time in a long time today lol I also got my first Gamestop event and RNG'd it myself. :D Besides that though, I haven't been able to do much cause of school and PS3. Someday I will return though because I do miss trading :(

Reactions: EB

Trainer_Deadpool

Can I touch yer chimichanga?
Years
Hello I'm a new member. Too many months ago I was in the GTS searching for a non-specific pokemon, when I searched for a Gruodon I found one, the other trainer wanted a Relicanth so I did the trade. That was my lucky day

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!1111

I'm excited, distribution of Meloetta starts in France on Friday AND I'm in Paris till Saturday, so I'll get one in my French Black and another one if I buy French B2.

So much win *u*

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Eevee, I hope you're enjoying your break. :) See you over the summer, I bet! And Gonzo, that's awesome! French Meloetta ftw <3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hello I'm a new member. Too many months ago I was in the GTS searching for a non-specific pokemon, when I searched for a Gruodon I found one, the other trainer wanted a Relicanth so I did the trade. That was my lucky day

Cool :D Though if I were you, I'd hack check it to make sure it is real. There are a lot of hacks on the GTS.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Guess what guys :D I'm back! I've missed tc too much ;;

Reactions: EB

Monte

Steel Maverick
Years
:bandit: I just wanted to let everyone here, in this trade corner, know that Pidge14 is my hero for helping me out with Escavalier, Steelix and Genesect.

Hm.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Just got my FRENCH (so Sydian can see and be jelly). Meloetta wondercard. I'm going to RNG it when I'm back in Poland :)

Anyone who collects events will be jelly (including me D: ). Why you no trade events? Are you one of those people who believe cloning an event decreases it's value?

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I don't trade them because of Pokecheck and lack of my OT. I know people who trade events then make them public or claim the event Pokemon is theirs even if they're non-redis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back