• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mischief's Trading

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Here is an organized list of Pokemon I am currently giving away ("Free"), Offering for trade or breeding, and looking for. It's more for myself then you guys.

I am currently working towards filling my National dex.

When trading with me either use Private Messages or this thread.
Also message me with both what you want and what you want to trade for. It makes it difficult when going through messages and you keep asking "Well what do you have?" Specific questions are fine. Broad general questions are annoying.

Please remember I only trade 'baby' pokemon. So if you want a Pikachu, you'll get a Pichu from me, and so on. I do occasionally breed and train depending on how good the trade is. Just ask and it can be discussed.

Do not trade hacked Pokemon. I breed all of my tradables myself, and will not tolerate hacked trades.

Free Pokemon:

Pokemon I am currently Trading:
Note: If it is breedable and not listed here - I AM LOOKING FOR IT.

l Gen:
ALL Breedable First Gen except Snorlax.

ll Gen:
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Sentret
HootHoot
Spinarak
Pichu
Sudowoodo
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Dunsparce
Gligar
Shuckle
Sneasel
Swinub
Delibird
Houndour
Stantler
Larvitar

lll Gen:
Torchic
Mudkip
Treeko
Poochyena
Taillow
Wingull
Ralts
Sableye
Mawile
Swablu
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Tropius
Absol
Spheal
Beldum

lV Gen:
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Kricketot
Shinx
Burmy
Combee
Pachirisu
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Chingling
Bronzor
Chatot
Spiritomb
Hippoptas
Crogunk
Mantyke
Snover
Rotom

Gen 5 (Unova Dex):

All Breedable Pokemon from the Unova Dex, including Fossil's.

Pokemon I am currently looking for:
Any Breedables not listed in my currently trading section.

Items I am looking for:
Fire, Leaf, Water and Moon stones

Shiny's in my possession:
221.png

Piloswine ♀ Lv.62
Nature: Careful
Ability: Oblivious

images

Gigalith ♀ Lv. 57
Nature: Lax
Ability: Sturdy

Current Masuda Method Endeavor:
Shiny Zorua:
images

78/2048

Shiny Eevee:
133_eevee_front_shiny.png

19/2048
1/♀
18/♂

Successful Trades:
Free Fearow to CrowSama
Oddish for a Cloyster with InSANEity
Bulbasaur for Golem to RestlessRamenRaider

Last edited:

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
That sounds great! I can PM you when they are ready. I'm actually about to run off and do some chores, but I should be able to get them bred and ready for tonight.

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Ok PokeBill, your pokemon are ready. Just let me know when you can trade.

For everyone else- I updated my list.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
ill trade you a shiny UT delibird and a shiny lvl. 10 chikorita for a shiny zorua and a shiny blitzle if you can do that

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Sorry Mac, what you see in my Shiny's list is what I have.
I do not hack nor use cheats. I only Masuda Method my shinys or catch them in the wild.
Sorry.

Years
I'm interested in that Piloswine. Check my thread for specifics. But I have all breedables (all legit), just would need some time to breed them. And I'm willing to do a ton of breedables for it if you can't find anything besides those.

Years
Could you please save for me the Timid Zorua? I can only trade with you in about 7 hours, would that be okay? :$

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
@Lady Gaga: That'll be around 9ish here, so that works out alright. I'll save you a Timid Zorua. Just VM me when you can trade.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
Years
Hey Purple Mischief, i am looking for a bulbasaur, i have an extra golem on hand, plus some egg move roggenrolas (heavy slam, rock tomb, and stone edge), all of impish, brave, and adamant natures. I also, have an adamant and impish roggenrola with automize, stone edge, and smack down from when I bred them with steelix. Interested?

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
@ Norwegian moose: I actually need a Fire Stone. What are you looking for for trade?

@Restless: I would love a Golem! Sounds like a fair trade to me!

@Dancing: The Timid Zorua is promised. However, I've kept breeding them without updating the list - I'll see if I have another to trade you.

@Everyone: Please contact me when you can trade.

Back