• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are the dancing queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
a title with song lyrics i am ashamed of myself

I confess that I have no dancing ability. Two left feet, no coordination, lack of rhythm etc. I've never wanted to know how to dance, nor do I want to. I'm not just talking about 'ballroom dancing', such as the tango or the waltz, but any sort of dancing, such as the grinding you kids do in the clubs these days (god grinding sounds so dirty and it makes the person seem so tainted i can't even describe how much i dislike that term). Can you dance? Do you want to know how to dance? If you do know how to dance, why did you learn? And if you don't know how to dance, why didn't you learn?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Can you dance?
No.

Do you want to know how to dance?
Maybe some basic dancing I guess. Nothing too extreme though.

And if you don't know how to dance, why didn't you learn?
I never had dance classes or anything like that.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
My coordination sucks, but that doesn't stop me from moving to any catchy beat I hear or just dancing around to something in my head or just plain nothingness 'cause I feel like it. It's like how they burst into song in Disney movies, except instead of singing it's hilariously bad dancing X3

Maybe someday I'll learn an actual dance or two, but for now it's plenty fun just gettin' down and being silly :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back