• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not 100% sure, but here are the places I would try:

1. The number on the back of your trainer card.
2. Game Sync Settings on the main menu.

Years
sync error need help

its the same for the japanese black version and the english white. when i keep the same downloads on the customize page on pgl it syncs back fine with the pokemon ive befriended and the items ive found. if i change any of the customisable features the game freezes and gives an error saying download failed.
i can get pokemon and items fine but i cannot change my cgear background or pokedex or music.
is this just my problem, is anyone else suffering this or is it a nintendo problem?

please respond

thanks

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
ok so I'm at the elite 4 with my lowest Pokemon level being my level 38 Seismitoad and I'm out of trainers to battle.

so how am I supposed to beat the elite 4, N, and Ghetsis?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
ok so I'm at the elite 4 with my lowest Pokemon level being my level 38 Seismitoad and I'm out of trainers to battle.

so how am I supposed to beat the elite 4, N, and Ghetsis?

I suggest going to Route 10 (The Grass before the league) and battling wild Audino. Although, you must of trained badly. Because there's enough trainers to get a team of at least 4 to level 40+

chosen C-gear password? you mean my game sync ID? I have no idea what you're talking about!!!!!

Chill out. |: To find the passwords go to a Pokemon site such as Serebii, PE2K, Pokemon.com and such. They'll have the passwords that you're looking for.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017

I suggest going to Route 10 (The Grass before the league) and battling wild Audino. Although, you must of trained badly. Because there's enough trainers to get a team of at least 4 to level 40+

Chill out. |: To find the passwords go to a Pokemon site such as Serebii, PE2K, Pokemon.com and such. They'll have the passwords that you're looking for.

all my other Pokemon other than Seismitoad are between 40-45.

Perriechu

Years

all my other Pokemon other than Seismitoad are between 40-45.

Oh god, lol. Sorry I thought you said your highest was Seismitoad. |: Sorry lol. But yeah I recommend grinding with wild Audino just a little bit more. Or to save time just ditch Seismitoad's training all together and just him as a dummy Pokemon. Y'know, send him out while you heal and junk. :)

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017

Oh god, lol. Sorry I thought you said your highest was Seismitoad. |: Sorry lol. But yeah I recommend grinding with wild Audino just a little bit more. Or to save time just ditch Seismitoad's training all together and just him as a dummy Pokemon. Y'know, send him out while you heal and junk. :)

that sounds like an idea.

I'll just be ditching him for Zekrom when the time comes anyway. lol

or maybe I could replace Seismitoad with Cobalion (just caught it a few minutes ago)?

Perriechu

Years

that sounds like an idea.

I'll just be ditching him for Zekrom when the time comes anyway. lol

or maybe I could replace Seismitoad with Cobalion (just caught it a few minutes ago)?

IMO Zekrom is the one to use. I mean Cobalion maybe strong, but you'll need Zekrom against Ghetsis. He packs a punch with powerful special moves and Cobalion doesn't have the right special defense to take the attacks. Hydreigon will make your life misery. Just a small heads up lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
it seems like I can only tuck in one Pokemon online (dream world).... is there something wrong, or is one at a time all I can do?
Nope, you can only tuck one in. :(

its the same for the japanese black version and the english white. when i keep the same downloads on the customize page on pgl it syncs back fine with the pokemon ive befriended and the items ive found. if i change any of the customisable features the game freezes and gives an error saying download failed.
i can get pokemon and items fine but i cannot change my cgear background or pokedex or music.
is this just my problem, is anyone else suffering this or is it a nintendo problem?

please respond

thanks
While I'm not entirely sure of the issue (it's why I merged it with this thread), I suggest trying a different browser and you might have better luck?

Perriechu

Years
can anyone find a complete list of the combo moves? i cant seem to find a complete list. Thanks

The only combo moves are the oath/pledge moves

Grass Pledge + Fire Pledge

Water Pledge + Fire Pledge

Water Pledge + Grass Pledge

They're the only available 'combo' moves. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back