• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys

MocasFocas

artist
Years
hi guys
i have been a pokemon trainer since diamond/pearl/platinium games
now that i´m playing pokemon black 2, i thought that it would be a great idea to join a forum. i search a lot of different foruns and ended up where, this is the one that it looks to be the best one.
i hope you guys can help me with my stuff and i hope to help you guys too

now a short introduction :)
i'm mocasfocas, but some people call me mocas
i'm an aspiring artist and i love digital art, so probably you will see in the future some of my work
i really love pokemon and my favorite pokemon is leafeon
(and sorry if my english isn't the best)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey Mocas and welcome to PC!
You definitely found the best forum when it comes to Pokemon, nice to have you with us :D
There is a lot of boards and topics around here, and it pretty much never gets boring.
I'm playing Black2 myself as of now, and I absolutely love the game :3 how far are you?
You should try to play some of the older games, since they are all a lot of fun and special in some way. If you are an aspiring artists, you should definitely check out the *Arts & Design* section, where you can share your creations with the rest of us :D
If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask a Mod or another member, we are all really talkative and love to help out!
I hope you have a lot of fun, looking forward to see some of your artwork! (:

MocasFocas

artist
Years
Hey Mocas and welcome to PC!
You definitely found the best forum when it comes to Pokemon, nice to have you with us :D
There is a lot of boards and topics around here, and it pretty much never gets boring.
I'm playing Black2 myself as of now, and I absolutely love the game :3 how far are you?
You should try to play some of the older games, since they are all a lot of fun and special in some way. If you are an aspiring artists, you should definitely check out the *Art and Design* section, where you can share your creations with the rest of us :D
If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask a Mod or another member, we are all really talkative and love to help out!
I hope you have a lot of fun, looking forward to see some of your artwork! (:

This is definitely the best one
I had already finished my Pokémon Black 2 game, now I want to complete the national pokedex and catch all the pokemons. I has thinking that, probably, I should play the sapphire game. But i'm really into my mission of completing the pokedex
I had already ''sneak peek' the 'Art and Design' section and there are a lot of interesting pieces
I hope to have fun, too

Back