• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Final Evolution Water Starter

favorite final evolution Water Starter

• Blastoise

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Swampert

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Empoleon

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Samurott

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Feraligatr. <3 Cool looking, first starter I've ever had. First and only level 100 Pokemon I've ever had, and he still did a very good job on my team on Soul Silver. So yes, while a lot of it is due to nostalgia I just can't just not love this amazing creature.

After Feraligatr it would be the following:

- Blastoise
- Empoleon
- Swampert
- Samurott

Years
As weird as it always seems for me to say, Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon is probably my favorite starter family out of all five generations to so far. I absolutely love its secondary Steel typing, and I probably could've gone through Platinum with just Empoleon, and still done just as well.

As for the others, I would rank them Blastoise, Samurott, Swampert then Feraligatr.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Swampert! Basically because MUDKIPZ! haha.
and I really don't like the others except Feraligatr. :P
but Swampert > Feraligatr

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I like Blastoise a lot but he's not a favourite of mine - he's just a generally good mix of cute/badass and I adore turtles in general so he gets a free pass. Feraligatr is one of the worst Pokémon I've ever seen and I can't begin to understand why it's winning this poll - it's so ugly and the name is awful haha. Swampert's okay but nothing special, I wouldn't choose to use one but I've got nothing against it. Empoleon is my favourite because it's quite literally the emporer penguin - it looks so regal and threatening whilst maintaining a huge air of 'cool' about it and it's a lot of fun to use on a team. Then Samurott is another one like Swampert that I'm very indifferent about; I've got nothing against it but it's not something I'd choose to use.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In my opinion, out of all the Pokémon that are listed here, Blastoise has gotta be the best-looking. It has two cannons stuck to its body. With the help of these cannons, this Pokémon is able to perform a variety of special attacks such as Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, and Hydro Cannon. Plus, it has the ability to take these cannons in and out of its shell whenever it pleases. Isn't that amazing? When it comes to battling, though, Swampert would have to be the best. It's got great offensive stats, and thanks to its bulk, it could take quite a lot of hits and still survive. Give it a Choice Band, and it should be able to take down almost any Pokémon with only one or two hits. It may never be able to outrun any Pokémon due to its low Speed stat, but that doesn't really matter since it was designed to be a slow Pokémon in the first place. d:

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
swampert always.

Bulky yet strong enough to dish out heavy damage. And a real bro in hoenn runs where i use em.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
>:( It's too difficult to decide. I wish we could vote for more than one starter. I like both Samurott and Empoleon, but my passion of birds makes me vote for the latter. Empoleon has a great typing as well.

Back