• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Thaddius- your character is accepted ^^ you SU looks very good :)

Hufflepuffle- looks good so far ^^ finally a second mermaid.

Genevieve- yaayyy! First one to take the yasha xD ahaha looks good so far :)

Machomuu- scubbucus are women :3 yasha's are boys~

KoboraX- yes you can do that :3 in fact that would make it very intressting ^^

I might make a second student soon too, a Siren.

Years
Cool. I'll have my first post typed up later, as I have high school.
I'll post it as soon as I can, let's get this party started aye? :)

You should probably edit the first post as well so as to stop the whole vampire confusion.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Too much SUs to look over. Not gonna bother reading them. Is anyone entering Classroom 3 yet? That's the class Dorm A students go to, right?

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- that you're mad with me okay, but don't act like that here. And yes, sapphire is going to enter the classroom soon.

Oh! And no one is gonna answer on SD, this is something between him and me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Name (first, middle, last): Rein Mishton

Youkai: Yasha

Appearence: Rein's face is oval shaped he has very soft and smooth skin, giving him a very feminine look. His eyes are sharp and his lips are small. His eyebrows, which are Dark Brown, are thin. His hair is long in the back, going down to his buttocks, though in the front it goes down to his eyebrows, both of which are the same color. He's thin, and is also short for his age. He wears a Shrine Worker's Hakama which was provided by Youkai Academy. He inadvertently wears slightly feminine shoes, though they aren't too noticeably feminine. His arms are slender and his hands are soft, as are his legs and feet, respectively. His torso is small, and his hips are accented. All of this culminates into people usually mistaking him for a girl. Around his neck is a Talisman (A family airloom), and inside the lower part of his Hakama are sutras which he uses for summoning monsters.

Personality: A charismatic being, Rein loves to talk to others and make friends. However, his charasimatic nature is often thwarted by his sensitive personality. He is easily hurt by others through words alone, and they tear deeply into him. Still, he's not one to cry publicly, and will usually try to retreat to somewhere private to cry if he needs to. He tries to be aggressive on occasion, but rarely can he hold up that facade. Generally, he acts this way when being called a girl, so as to give off a sort of "alpha-male"-esque air. However, this is made easier due to his natural interest in martial arts. He is naturally seductive due to the light tone of his voice and his smooth features. Despite his appearance, he is interested in girls and not guys, though sometimes he doesn't make that clear enough.

History: Rein was born in the Human World to a Yasha (Father names Firo, Japanese) and a Human (Mother named Sarah, American), though he is completely a Yasha. He is born of the Otori clan, a clan that has existed since the times of ancient Japan. They served as monks and priests originally, and they expelled demonic youkai (ironically enough, since Yasha means Demon) so as to protect the Human World, as the Human World was their world. They lived along side Humans, mainly because humans didn't actually know they were youkai. It became a custom among Otori to wear white headbands that covered their third eye. Overtime, this caused the third eye to eventually disappear from the Otori clan. Years later, Rein was born. Rein was one of three children, his siblings, named Tali (Elder Sister) and Endou (Younger Brother) are both humans. He grew up as a normal child, though he got picked on for his looks as a child. His family is rather wealthy, and is slightly well known around Japan due to their significance. He was trained by his father, who taught him martial arts so as to combat people of potential danger. When he turned teenage, he was sent to Youkai academy to not only learn about other youkai, but to embrace his culture.

Dorm: C

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Houston, we have progress.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
KoboraX- cool :) another warlock ^^ this will make things quite intresting :3

today the teacher post of my class will be up, i will VM the other two teachers to post too

Years
I'm a quarter a way through my first post, I'm sorry I couldn't get it up yesterday, I had boxing.

Now I'm so tired, so I have plenty of time whilst I'm relaxing at home xD

I'm a quarter a way through my first post, I'm sorry I couldn't get it up yesterday, I had boxing.

Now I'm so tired, so I have plenty of time whilst I'm relaxing at home xD

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
You do boxing?! :D cool! I do ninjitsu ^^ ima real life ninja lol.

Anyways, it's okay :) today i'll post the teacher post ^^

Years
Well, I do Boxing, Karate and Rugby...
So yeah I'm pretty active xD

Well, I do Boxing, Karate and Rugby...
So yeah I'm pretty active xD

By the way you forgot to put my character on the first post D;

+ How was my post? :) I hope it was alright for an introduction :P

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yes i will edit that, but my laptop broke yesterday when i was doing something on SD's account. So i got to do it on my computer which i couldn't use last night :3 so i will do it later~

It was a very good introduction :) really good ^^

Years
Thank you :) I do try xD Hopefully we'll get some interesting roleplay up!

By the way, I was wondering when I had finished reading the already written content. Do the other dorms ONLY contact at breaks between lessons, do we not share any lessons?

Sapphire Rose

Years
nope, they won't share lessons, however, later there will be days that i will trow the classes together, example:

Class 1:
Dorm-A student
Dorm-B student
Dorm-B student
Dorm-C student

Class 2:
Dorm-C student
Dorm-A student etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I see there's an open spot for a catgirl. Sweet! Handing in my reservation for that! Should get an su sometime soon :3

Back