• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What in-game location would you most like to vacation to?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
There's a wide variety of different locations and climates in the Pokemon world. But which one would you most like to go to for a vacation? Could be just one location, like a single island or town. Or it could be a whole region (e.g. backpacking through the Hoenn region). Where in the Pokemon world would you most like to go on vacation to?

For me, I'd choose Pacifidlog Town. I love the ocean, and whenever I travel there in-game I always imagine open skies and fresh sea breeze. Seems like such a lovely place :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I would like to backpack through the Sinnoh region, actually. From the mines of Oreburgh to the snowlands of Snowpoint and the great views of the middle mountain. I think the air would be fresh and the landscapes beautiful in Sinnoh.

But I would love to go on a tour around Johto's cities. From Azalea to Goldenrod to Ecruteak to Olivine and maybe Cianwood for a perfect finish and beach vacation! Ecruteak especially has been my favorite pokémon town since long.

Years
I can't think of just one place I'd like to visit in Unova, but I know if I had the opportunity, that's the region I'd like to visit the most.

If I had to narrow it down though, maybe just the portion between Driftveil and Nacrene. That'd give me four diverse cities to explore, and I'd get to see landmarks like the Pokemon World Tournament area and the Skyarrow Bridge. Normally I prefer quieter vacations, but I'd like to get as much diversity as possible if I were in the Pokemon universe.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I would like to go to Sunyshore City in Sinnoh. It always seems like summer there. With the cool ocean breeze going into your face. I also love the music in that city.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
I would probably go to the Resort Area in Sinnoh. I could relax on a villa, swim in the nearby pools, and the weather would be great. I could go exploring around and watch competitions at the Battle Frontier. If not there I would probably go to Mauville City since it's in the center of the region. Most of the places I could backpack to would be just a few routes away!

Years
Id tour Hoenn, Its got the nicest climate and best town and cities (Fortree city, Pacifidlog Town etc) and the Volcanic areas would be fascinating (Like visiting Iceland but warm haha). The region being an island I think would give a more holiday feel and the chance to be by the sea and to explore the sea would be amazing.
Also of the the regions it looks the most relaxed and laid back and rustic.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I think it would be pretty sweet to be able to live in Fortree City. It's small, nice, calm, quite, and the residents are extremely friendly. Also, I'd get to stay in big tree-houses, which would be quite fun! Other than Fortree, I'd like to live in Castelia, too. It's a big place, and reminds me a lot about New York—where I currently reside. (:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Humilau City would be my first choice. It's a great place for relaxing and it's right over the ocean, with a nice beach and a nearby underwater tunnel. LaRousse City would also be a good choice. The city is very futuristic and the battling facilities would be fun to try out. The people seem to be fun, too. When I think of LaRousse City, that guy that says "It's party time!" when everyone is evacuating the city is one of the first things that pops in my mind haha.

Back