• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're my idol! Hang out with me!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If you had the chance to hang out with any celebrity you choose, who would it be and what would you two do for a day?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Liam Payne from One Direction because he seems like the most caring, thoughtful, and funnest person on the planet. :]

I don't know what we'd do for a day. Depending on the city/country we're in, we'd probably go sightseeing and maybe he'd let me post stuff on his Twitter account. :P

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
David Cameron the guy who is PM of my country. We would exchange ideas to make my country better to live in. what you mean I can not have him as my choice, fine then... Simon Cowell..and we would probably have a meal in a resturant.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Micky Dolenz or Paul McCartney. I really liked both the Beatles and the monkees. I'd like to just talk to Micky, and learn some tips about the guitar from Paul. That'd be a great day.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not exactly "famous", but probably two radio personalities from a station I listen to over the internet (it isn't available where I live). {: However, I'm socially awkward and would probably just end up making an idiot of myself.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Zayn Malik from One Direction.

Why? See sig / avatar / profile for details. He also seems like a really genuine person and would be a lot of fun to talk to and hang out with and he seems similar to me in terms of humor. I don't necessarily know what kind of activities we'd do. I think it would be cool to hang out in a recording studio with him or something. Or just go sight-seeing places.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Mines would be James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd.

He is a big movie connoisseur and I would watch movies and talk about tons of movies with him, especially horror movies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Kana Hanazawa/Aoi Yuuki.
I only admire seiyuu as idols, no other celebrities are considered idols in my point of view.
I would love to listen to them talking about their job because their voices are sometimes the most important thing of anime I'm watching :)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Johnny Depp because hey...why not? He is just so awesome. We would go out have fun go into a bar and so on.
Vladimir Putin. (suprised?) Because I would like to know what he realy is like. What we would do? Go tiger hunting. We would ride tigers or bears. And we would do all things amazingly manly. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I would love love love to hang out with my love Mila Kunis c:

What would we do? I honestly don't know haha. Just being with her would make my day, even for just an hour. I admire her so much and she's just so gorgeous. I would probably take her out to dinner or something if I could.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Probably Zach Galifianakis, because he would make we laugh all day long.
We would probably...don't really know...maybe hit Vegas? :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Oh my god!!! I truly don't know!!! If I wanted an intelligent day out then I'd imagine I'd spend it with my all-time favorite actress (everyone say it) Katharine Hepburn! Ahhhh, it would be a pleasant day indeed. Talking about how we don't need men, golfing in country clubs, my ears bleeding from the inside out due to her intolerably high nasal accent! A good day indeed.

But if I wanted a more cheery day, then, idk??? Ellen DeGeneres, High Priestess of the Dykes???
Someone fun!!!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ellen DeGeneres, High Priestess of the Dykes???
This!

Also, Courtney Cox. I love her and she is an amazing actor even today when she plays a role in a slightly lesser known television show known as Cougar Town. Her face, to me, is just flawless and her eyes are just spectacular. Everything about her is wonderful. If I had to pick anyone else, it'd probably be Mila Kunis, Bradley Cooper, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and maybe Tom Felton.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Justin Timberlake is one, even though I don't care much for his music, he just seems like he'd be cool to get drunk with.

Actually, on that note, I'd love to hang out with the band Nightwish.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
At first I felt torn between James Rolfe and Tim Bishop like "omg i can only pick one to hang out with AHHH" but I think that I would feel a lot more comfortable with the latter. Tim is NintendoCapriSun on YouTube and he does awesomely hilarious Let's Plays. I can't even begin to express how many times his videos have helped me through rough times. I used to watch his vids along with Klippy on Skype as well, so there's good memories there. And Klippy and I use NCS's catchphrases all the time. I just think he'd be totally awesome to hang out with. He seems really nice and just a great person to be around. I'd hope to go to PAX someday and meet him. It would truly make my day! Or week. Or month. Or year. LIFE. Yes, life. lmao

I know it sounds weird to have a YouTube celeb I feel so connected to, haha. But I mean, he really does connect with his viewers and make us all feel like we're right there with him. It's great. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
AHHHH I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE!!! I HAVE AT LEAST 3!!!
Jenna McDougall- SHE IS SO COOL!!! I would ask her to teach me how to sing better! Then I would I dunno, I would just be honered to talk to her and I may go insane. But I would proberly just go into town and go mental oh and get her to help me improve song writing cuase her and the rest of Tonight Alive write ther eown songs :P
Or Avril Lavigne- Get her to improve my singing, then guitaring then drumming XP and proberly just spend the whole day playing music.
Or even Hayley Williams- Get her to dye my hair!!!! CUASE HER HAIR IS AMAZING!!!! Then also get her to improve my singing and take her to a music club I go to where Im kinda like a shadow and be like 'Yes Im friends with Hayley Williams. Problem?' XP

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Gordon Ramsay(cook), Blake Shelton(sing), Adam Levine(sing), and Amy Poehler(pretty much anything). I love these 4 celebs. I'll post more when I think of them.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Why are you doing this to me I can't pick one D:

I think I might have to go with Jensen Ackles because he's one of the most talented actors I've ever seen. We'd probably go out and hunt monsters (:

Oh my God that would be so awesome xD

Back