• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Option 2! You won't want to caught stranded out there alone with a fainted Eevee where there's no Pokemon Center.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
well, if whatever this thing is has captured latios AND scares Latias, two legendary pokemon, I'ma go option 2. Gunna need more power to face....the thingy.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Although I hadn't posted, I was following along with this as I adore this style of forum-game.
Hopefully the lack of posts recently will be remedied soon.

Option 2!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, I became busy and left this but I guess we can revive it if you guys want ^^

1) "Of course, lemme hop onto your back and we'll fly away and rescue him in a mo'!" 1 vote

2) "I will help you, but I need to get stronger and catch more pokémon first!" 6 votes

3) "Hell no, you just interrupted my morning tan session so if I'mma help you you've gotta do me a major favor first!"

> "I will help you, but I need to get stronger and catch more pokémon first!"

"Oh..." Latias seems saddened but then shines up. "Okay, then I'll help you get stronger faster!"

The pokémon suddenly twirls around and transforms into a girl about your own age.

latias_01.jpg

"Like this, I can follow you without anyone knowing I'm a pokémon!"

You blink but decide to believe that pokémon are capable of pretty magical stuff. After all, you can magically change clothes with a thought, too.

"First, I think you need more pokémon," Latias says as she comes up from the water, all dry. "Even though Eevee is so cute! Where should we go to capture one?" she asks and picks up Eevee to cuddle.

What do you reply?
003.gif
133.gif
380.gif

MAP:
Spoiler:

> Choose a location on the map to look for pokémon in, or choose to leave town west to route 121.
If you like a suggestion that someone has made before you, just suggest the same.
The suggestion with the most votes wins.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Look for Pokémon in the bins outside the contest hall. Bound to be some juicy goodness in there, and that attracts all kinds of slimy cute pokemon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
> Outside contest hall 1 vote

> Go to route 121 1 vote

Needs moar votes ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
This looks like fun. Outside the contest hall. Perhaps a powerful, but ugly pokemon (Garbador, muk, skim tank, etc.) was abandoned by its trainer.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
should we have a certain time limit that voting should go for, its just to tedious waiting days to continue

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I agree :p Unfortunately I've been too busy to go on PC for the last week and before that I was about to make a reply but was interrupted before I finished so it didn't get posted.

If someone else wants to take over, please say so and do! Otherwise, I might reply soon.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
I want to be one of the people to continue the story! Though I don't have your permission but I want to continue... Besides, I guess you gave anyone permission so I guess I can continue the story.

Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We are stumped by where to gather our teammates.

VOTES:
Pokemon Contest Hall = 4 Votes
Route 121 - 1 Vote

Our Story Continues...
> Pokemon Contest Hall
Seeing as we've known harsh trainers leaving their useless Pokemon out in the road, we decided to see if our theory of lost and abandoned Pokemon were out there, feeling depressed and unwanted, or if wild Pokemon were somewhere. But as you entered the door... Something bumped into you!

WHAT COULD IT BE?!
A. Person
Spr_B2W2_Bianca.png

Spr_B2W2_Clerk_F.png

Spr_B2W2_Juan.png

B. Pokemon
Spr_5b_025_f.png

420.png

175.png

Back