• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast!

Years
I guess I do but.. they're usually very small since I'm never hungry early in the morning. ;_; It's good to at least have a breakfast before going anywhere though, even if it's small, so I try to at least eat one bite of something. A single spoon of oatmeal is the usual scope of my breakfast.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Even if I'm not hungry, I will always eat breakfast in the morning without fail. Usually it's something very light, like cereal and tea, or two pieces of toast, but occasionally I'll have more toast are an extra helping of cereal.

I never have any large breakfasts like English breakfasts, pancakes or nutella on toast though, eating something that filling in the morning would probably make me throw up.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I usually have breakfast every morning. When I'm in a rush, just a coffee and maybe a toast or a Joghurt.
If i have some time to spare, i love to make myself some scrambled eggs!!
On weekends we have like a family breakfast, with a bunch of stuff on the table

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Ofcourse I eat breakfast in the morning! You know what they say, it's the most important meal of the day. lol. I don't eat the same thing for breakfast but it's usually eggs, hotdogs, bacon, ham, or something like that.

Years
Even back when I was still in school, I never liked having breakfast in the morning, as I'd always get stomach aches if I ate too soon after I woke up. Even though my schedule's a little more loose now, I still don't eat breakfast all that often, stemming back to when I was younger. When I do have it, though, I'll usually just have a bowl of cereal and milk, or a few slices of toast with peanut butter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I love breakfast but nowadays I never have the time for it, usually it's a huge as hell dinner then right to bed for me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't have breakfast in the morning so that I can stay up later lol. Most mornings I have to start work at 8:45am, and I have getting to work down to a science if I get up at 8:05am. There's no time in that schedule for breakfast - if I had breakfast I'd have to get up earlier which means I'd have to go to bed earlier and I hate going to bed early.

Back