• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hi Yellow! :3

I know I was once in this RP before and dropped out, but I'd like to give it another shot with a different character (and let my other character's sudden disappearance remain a mystery).

So, here's my Teacher SU:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
My sincere apologies for not posting this sooner, lazy Jade is lazy. And in a musical. In which she must watch the small children -.- . Sorry I didn't mention before how busy I was going to be.
Anyways...
Team Update!

Species: Snivy
Nickname: Clive
Lvl:13 (+2 for trainer battle, +1 for fainting)
Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Pursuit, Leer

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Piff
Lvl: 8
Moves: Detect, Tackle, Attract, Helping Hand

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Bolt
Lvl: 10
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge

I shall be posting in the IC thread soon, just a couple of things I have to do first.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@RHCP: Approved!

@Genevieve: Yes, approved!

@The Final Watchman: Approved and approved some moar!

@Kiyoshi: Approved! @u@

Holey moley that was a lot. xD Nice to have you back, Kiyoshi. Welcome to the RP, TFW and RHCP c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay... can I write about Aisling randomly walking in a random park in the Academy area, wondering where her class really is? *unsure*

Dawn

Years
Player Teams/SUs Part 3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Well, I'm super-confused as to when I'll be able to post as Dr. Kelvin… :(

So I decided to become proactive and make a student SU! (Unfortunately, my first idea was a girl dragon tamer with a charmander, a dratini, and a bagon… Sounds similar yellow? xD)

So I scratched that concept and I'm going with some kid who wants to be a dragon tamer, but only has a couple of fishies (Magikarp and Feebas)… Anyways, I KNOW you took the time to type "no shinies", but I really, really, really want a golden Magikarp (it doesn't even have to evolve into red Gyarados, golden Gyarados sounds cool too) but that's technically the shiny version, so I figured I should ask permission rather than forgiveness.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I DID.

I just spent the last hour or so editing Gen 3 sprites to make....

iaza15702092119300.gif

Code:
http://www.iaza.com/work/111212C/iaza15702092119300.gif

I PRESENT TO YOU MR. RUDOLF. *bangs head on keyboard*
Just so you have a sprite for the teacher list :3

Also, think of his beard as a subtle stubble beard, because oh goodness me would that have ruined the sprite.​

Dawn

Years
@Drunk: LOL yes it does. Also, you can feel free to sandbox around with Dr. Kelvin as much as you want. Right now it seems like there's no classes for him to teach, though I'll be throwing some students at him the next IC day.

Anyway, the thing about shinies is that actual shinies? They literally sparkle like a freaking cullen. So yeah... that's why shinies are kinda icky. But yeah. A non sparkling gold magikarp is fine. c:

@Kiyoki: Sweet. xD I remembered when I sprite edited Valorie. Good times~ The teacher list is actually for NPC teachers. OC teachers get their own full profiles in the player profiles section. Rudolf is on Part 3 and I've added the sprite to his appearance. :P

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Well you can use it for whatever, then. :3

Do you still use it for presenting daily classes (Like if Cynthia has a class, her mugshot will be near what class she's teaching and to which students)?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
yeah someone want to help me get back into this. I mean I know the basics, but my character wasn't even there a whole day. and since i cut off rahter randomly I think I'm gonna have to doa flashback, in which I will catcha pokemon and make a friend, in , my first post back.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Please don't murder me for having a (sort of) half-assed Sign Up… this guy's like the third student I've come up with, and the only one I actually finished… MAD writer's block today -_-'

Spoiler:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Update time. And I think I'll start updating every week, to make it more organised.

Note that Grim and Starr gained one level each for defeating the Gastlys. No new moves learned.

109.png

Smokey - Lv 23 (M)
Moves: Poison Gas, Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Tackle

355.png

Grim - Lv 16 (F)
Moves: Pain Split, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Disable, Night Shade

096.png

Starr - Lv 16 (M)
Moves: Confusion, Hypnosis, Headbutt, Disable, Pound

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
yeah someone want to help me get back into this. I mean I know the basics, but my character wasn't even there a whole day. and since i cut off rahter randomly I think I'm gonna have to doa flashback, in which I will catcha pokemon and make a friend, in , my first post back.

I could help you. I'm still trying to think of a place to put my own character. =/

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ kiklion and jasonwolf: My two new characters are in front of the schools doors if you guys want to introduce yourselfs to them i guess.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ugh, somehow I feel this isn't the RP for me. I can't seem to get into it, and you others are moving so very fast. Put my character on hibernation for a while, we'll see if I'm trying again later :p thanks for letting me try though.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
I've been thinking of making a teacher for a bit and was wondering what people thought of a pokemon and trainer relationship kind of class. The class would be about working on a trainer's connection with his/her pokemon so they work better in battles/contest. Does that sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back